We gotz new fud

Old January 18th 05, 03:40 PM
Miss Violette

Default We gotz new fud

furry buyed uses wellnes anna itsef haz sardinez anna srimpeez, anna itsa
wonnerful, OEJ, hoping diz will getz added to owr menuz atta comunity,
*offers STT a bowl*

Old January 18th 05, 08:37 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
furry buyed uses wellnes anna itsef haz sardinez anna srimpeez, anna itsa
wonnerful, OEJ, hoping diz will getz added to owr menuz atta comunity,
*offers STT a bowl*

Meowmee wuz towld tu tempt me wiff 'stinky foodz', lyke 'Wizkurz' .
hur hytez da ishy fishy smell, an ugulee fyshee smell...but I luvz it...
better endjoy it wyle I kan...I kno hur wyll neffurr buy it uhgin.
An neow mine pooz smell foooey tu.. LOL.

Pitfooonya

Old January 19th 05, 01:38 AM
ShortTail Tom

Miss Violette wrote:

furry buyed uses wellnes anna itsef haz sardinez anna srimpeez, anna itsa
wonnerful, OEJ, hoping diz will getz added to owr menuz atta comunity,
*offers STT a bowl*

[STTom digs right in and polishes it off very quickly]

Oh, fangu, fangu, fangu, bootiful miss OEJ. I'z will definitely have to
get da Highland kitties to get dere hoomin to look for some of dis!

STTom
Old January 19th 05, 03:35 AM
Miss Violette

tellz hersef ta buy you some of diz wellness, ista sardinez, crab anna
shrimppez, we all fife likez it anna itsa 'spozed ta be da bestest fud, anna
i thinkz dey iz right, OEJ

Old January 19th 05, 05:02 AM
Sylvia M.

Izzit hokay furr well kitteez????

Pitoonya's Meowmee, Anti Sylvia

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
tellz hersef ta buy you some of diz wellness, ista

sardinez, crab anna
shrimppez, we all fife likez it anna itsa 'spozed ta be da

bestest fud, anna
i thinkz dey iz right, OEJ
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote in message

"Miss Violette" wrote in

message

Old January 19th 05, 05:30 AM
Rebecca

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
furry buyed uses wellnes anna itsef haz sardinez anna srimpeez, anna itsa
wonnerful, OEJ, hoping diz will getz added to owr menuz atta comunity,
*offers STT a bowl*

Meowmee wuz towld tu tempt me wiff 'stinky foodz', lyke 'Wizkurz' .
hur hytez da ishy fishy smell, an ugulee fyshee smell...but I luvz it...
better endjoy it wyle I kan...I kno hur wyll neffurr buy it uhgin.
An neow mine pooz smell foooey tu.. LOL.

Pitfooonya

When I wuz noo an wudnt eet gud, da TED tolled Meowmie to gib me chikkin
hoominkittenfudz. Datz gud stufz, too.
--
Rebecca

Old January 19th 05, 02:10 PM
Miss Violette

Yez da name i thinkz iz ta keep yourown kitty well inna furst plaze, it haz
hooman grade fud, butt furry, who willz buy it anyway, sayed itsa notted gud
fur the heart condition of da hooman and makez da hooman toonas go very fast
butted he alzo sayed if we eatz it himself willz buy it, OEJ, liking furry
extra today

Old January 19th 05, 02:12 PM
Miss Violette

Rebecca wrote in message
m...
"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
furry buyed uses wellnes anna itsef haz sardinez anna srimpeez, anna

itsa
wonnerful, OEJ, hoping diz will getz added to owr menuz atta comunity,
*offers STT a bowl*

Meowmee wuz towld tu tempt me wiff 'stinky foodz', lyke 'Wizkurz' .
hur hytez da ishy fishy smell, an ugulee fyshee smell...but I luvz it...
better endjoy it wyle I kan...I kno hur wyll neffurr buy it uhgin.
An neow mine pooz smell foooey tu.. LOL.

Pitfooonya

When I wuz noo an wudnt eet gud, da TED tolled Meowmie to gib me chikkin
hoominkittenfudz. Datz gud stufz, too.
--
Rebecca

soft sayed dat is kinda like whut some of deze flafurz smellz like to
hersef, OEJ