[Really OT!] Price Estimate Help

Old August 23rd 04, 04:03 AM
Sherry

Uh, E-Bay would involve some *major* shipping charges, since we're
talking about large furniture.

Don't they have a "local" section, where buyers can search their own state?
Most people wouldn't mind driving a few miles if they can see a good photo and
have an idea it's what they're looking for at a good price.
Sherry

Old August 25th 04, 08:27 AM
Jean Hobbs

Owe I would love that, but you probably live in timbuktoo
then again I'm not sure if you couldn't get more if its in good nik
why not? Jean.P.
Jeanne Hedge wrote in message
I'm thinking about selling the sectional couch in my living room. It's
3 pieces - a 3 cushion hide-a-bed, a 2 cushion loveseat (1 side is a
semi-recliner), and a matching corner table that goes between the 2
couches. It's in fair condition and I think it would work well in
someone's family or rec room.

My problem is that I have no idea what a fair asking price would be. I
paid about $800USD when I bought it 10 years ago. I was thinking of
asking $100 O.B.O. (the buyer must come get it), but I don't want to
shortchange myself either. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

http://www.jhedge.com

Old August 25th 04, 08:31 AM
Jeanne Hedge

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 07:27:50 GMT, "Jean Hobbs"
wrote:

Owe I would love that, but you probably live in timbuktoo
then again I'm not sure if you couldn't get more if its in good nik
why not? Jean.P.

I'm in the Chicago suburbs, which sometimes seems like Timbuktoo