My cat "Patches" taking *Micky Mouse* for a walk.

Old April 9th 06, 06:53 AM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default My cat "Patches" taking *Micky Mouse* for a walk.

Trying to be important again it is not working only your mommy cares

"John Doe"

Old April 9th 06, 08:45 AM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Matthew AKA NMR" Ilovebeingacatslave nospam.com wrote:

A not quite grown-up troll who wants to kill file me again... and
again... and again. Or maybe he's taken my advice that kill files
don't work unless you can ignore the whole thread branch. But even
then, he wouldn't have the self control to make that work either.

Trying to be important again

I was showing how another hick (like you) can be so ignorant that he
inadvertently defends a self indicated sexual predator like Nomen
Nescio (and however many other aliases).

it is not working only your mommy cares

Have you had any success against the doctor that wrecked your legs?
Does it matter? Just curious.

"John Doe" jdoe usenet.love.invalid

From: "Matthew AKA NMR" Ilovebeingacatslave nospam.com
Newsgroups: alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: My cat "Patches" taking *Micky Mouse* for a walk.
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 05:53:36 GMT

Old April 9th 06, 02:16 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Perhaps you
spend too much time abusing drugs, as indicated by your posts
talking about helping your kids abuse drugs (granted, you probably
don't in fact have kids... whatever).

Self spank noted. John Doe once again proves what a clueless newbie he
really is.
Old April 9th 06, 02:17 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Nomen is one slick dude. You ****ing nitwit.

From: "Matthew AKA NMR" Ilovebeingacatslave nospam.com
Newsgroups: alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 05:53:36 GMT

Old April 9th 06, 06:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"John Doe"

sorry not defending anyone do you see anything saying anything like that
or should I go get the same pair type of special glasses that you are using
that magically inserts stuff like that.

but I still see you are trying to be important only you care who the trolls
are but you have to be the first to YELL IT, POINT IT OUT. Quite of few of
us have asked you nicely to stop but you can't and won't so now you can
deal with the consequences and fallout.

and inadvertently curiosity killed the cat so they say. I can only think
why you would ask about the incident with my legs is to try and find out
more info about who I am. I can see you already took the time to go back
into the other group that I have posted in and looked for anyone that had a
road runner account and posted their display names in your quote troll
replies to me. Just for the record they are not me only person that is me
has what it has in it now or similar to it for the display name. I am not
like Barry changing it all the time. But I know you don't care.
Now knowing who much of a compulsive obsessive person you are why should I
give any fuel for your fire.

Now if you would have asked how are your legs doing? are you recovering? I
would have know you might have remotely been really curious and answered.
BUT WE ALL KNOW BETTER DON'T WE JOHN

Old April 9th 06, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

inds-media.phx...
wrote:

[...]

He really is.

So, how you been?

Old April 9th 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Sun, 9 Apr 2006 15:58:06 -0400, "cybercat"
wrote:

winds-media.phx...
wrote:

[...]

Hey I found it. Anyway I been fine. Got Peek a Boo and Sissy some new
toys this week. And a brush. It's shedding time. They still sleep all
day and play all night.

And you?
Old April 9th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

wrote:

[...]

Just working like a dog, my friend. It's always good to see you.
(I keep meaning to send your little one another email, I got the cutest
one back! I wanted to wait until I had the time to make it a good one.)

Post more about your cats, we love 'em!

Old April 9th 06, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

wrote:

[...]

He checks his mail everyday. Waiting!!!!!

And you?

Just working like a dog, my friend. It's always good to see you.
(I keep meaning to send your little one another email, I got the cutest
one back! I wanted to wait until I had the time to make it a good one.)

Post more about your cats, we love 'em!

Peek a boo liked catnip for a while, then he rehabed. Sissy never did
like it. The weather has been nice finally so I'm going to start
letting them outside. They haven't been since I got them. I don't
think they'll run off. They have it good here.

I got to run, off to mums for hamburgers. She's heading to Washington
DC for a week. Did you get much wind out there the other day?

By the way, I heard from poopiepants a while ago.