[Some KFW] Just say no...

Old August 11th 07, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

Default [Some KFW] Just say no...

.... to nip.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Nipped/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 11th 07, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Exocat[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Nipped/

ROTFLMAO BT !!!

I wish nip had that effect on me

But Snowball would like to know where his pinup Demi was during all these
goings-on.....

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

Old August 11th 07, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

"Exocat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Nipped/

ROTFLMAO BT !!!

I wish nip had that effect on me

But Snowball would like to know where his pinup Demi was during all these
goings-on.....

Sigh, under the bed! She does appear in the video I just posted, but only
briefly!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

Old August 11th 07, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

I almost thought that was Ka'shay for a minute

Old August 11th 07, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Exocat[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote

But Snowball would like to know where his pinup Demi was during all these
goings-on.....

Sigh, under the bed! She does appear in the video I just posted, but only
briefly!

Please ask her as a personal favour to Snowball to consent to star in your
next production.

Cheers
Gordon & the FF

Old August 11th 07, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

"Exocat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote

But Snowball would like to know where his pinup Demi was during all
these goings-on.....

Sigh, under the bed! She does appear in the video I just posted, but
only briefly!

Please ask her as a personal favour to Snowball to consent to star in your
next production.

Hey, I even tried getting her stoned enough to let it all hang out! ;

I'll have to see what else I can to to get the little princess to appear!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Cheers
Gordon & the FF

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

Old August 11th 07, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 16:33:34 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

"Exocat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote

But Snowball would like to know where his pinup Demi was during all
these goings-on.....

Sigh, under the bed! She does appear in the video I just posted, but
only briefly!

Please ask her as a personal favour to Snowball to consent to star in your
next production.

Hey, I even tried getting her stoned enough to let it all hang out! ;

I'll have to see what else I can to to get the little princess to appear!

Hugs,

CatNipped

I would LOVE to see more of Princess Demi! She's such a pretty kitty!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha
Cheers
Gordon & the FF

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

Old August 12th 07, 01:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
... to nip.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Nipped/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Jessie girl! I'm just crazy about that funny face!

Theresa

Old August 12th 07, 01:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
... to nip.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Nipped/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

PS, I just lerve bat-eared orinj hoolikittnz, too!
T.

Old August 12th 07, 02:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

Default Just say no...

On Aug 12, 7:37?am, "Kreisleriana" drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote in message

... to nip.

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Nipped/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

PS, I just lerve bat-eared orinj hoolikittnz, too!
T.

Looks like you found a way to slowdown your Orinj boyz. Poor Sammy she
needs a custom built cat house.

Suz&Spicey