Piksures ob MeOwy!

Old August 23rd 09, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Piksures ob MeOwy!

Meow, Kitties!

I hab just added piksures of MeOwy to mine liddle
webby-site!

To see whut she luks like got to:
http://www.smurgle.net/anais/
an put yut liddle mousey-fing ober any ob da links
to "Mine RPCC Fwiends" and she'z da nooest
addishun!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/23/2009 12:51:35 PM
Old August 23rd 09, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

MeOwy oz uh kittee aftur mine own hart...
"Az yoo can see she enjoys shreddink toilet paper an pwayink
kitty-Rugby" ...juzt lyke meeee tuuuu.

Hay MeOwy, I kin getta roll ov kleenex softsoft paypurrr towelz fur boff
ov us...enny tyme!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old August 23rd 09, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

MeOwy, u izza a ferri nize lookink Kitty. We jus hadda go dere anna look
at urown pickture.
O T, Willow and Piglett

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Meow, Kitties!

I hab just added piksures of MeOwy to mine liddle
webby-site!

To see whut she luks like got to:
http://www.smurgle.net/anais/
an put yut liddle mousey-fing ober any ob da links
to "Mine RPCC Fwiends" and she'z da nooest
addishun!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/23/2009 12:51:35 PM

MeOwy Mosey =^..^=[_2_] Cat community 11 July 17th 09 09:58 PM
Were'z MeOwy????? Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 9 July 3rd 09 04:06 AM
Meowy Kissamouse Me Cat community 28 November 11th 07 08:32 PM
Meowy Kissamouse Karen Cat anecdotes 0 December 25th 06 02:50 PM
Meowy Kissamouse Joy Cat anecdotes 0 December 21st 06 07:41 PM