SNOW!

Old November 26th 05, 08:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default SNOW!

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Well, that doesn't seem so bad to me! We had -5C (low 20f) for a few days
and it ain't pleasant. The temperature has risen now, tonight we get
only -2C. It will seem almost tropical sarcasm

Tweed

Last Sunday the entire human part of the family was out cycling in -5C. It
was *glorious*

Cheers, helen s

Old November 26th 05, 09:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wafflycat wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message

I thought of you when I saw Cardiff on the evening news, Funny
though, the BBC didn't mention it was your fault. ;o)
--

That's because, as we all know, the BBC has been dumbing down in a
huge way ;-)

Cheers, helen s

LOL I should have realised that. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old November 26th 05, 10:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Helen Miles" wrote

His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger is utterly horrified. Last night,
Cardiff had the best part of 3" of snow.

Here in East Cornwall we had about 4". Bandit, the 1 boy who goes
outside, is highly miffed and complained to me about it several times,
either when he declined to go out or went out & returned shortly after
with cold wet feet.

But being the lovely forgiving soul he is I don't think he's holding a
grudge.

Snowball's ignoring it, while Claudius was trying to get out of the
window to attack the large falling flakes. But he wouldn't go out to
walk in it.

The good news is that Raki the Shiba Inu d-pet loved it. Crossing virgin
fields with a neighbour & her border collie, Rufus, he and Raki romped
and gambolled like spring lambs. I think Raki equated snow to his other
newly-acquired love, sand.

So at least one of us is happy.

How is Miss Lilly-Whiskers liking it, and getting on generally?

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

Old November 28th 05, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:5bf0fb3c15a49a9c9d619d47b75718bd.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
"Adrian" wrote in message

I thought of you when I saw Cardiff on the evening news, Funny though,
the
BBC didn't mention it was your fault. ;o)///

Of *COURSE* it's my fault. ;o) According to HRFL Tiger *EVERYTHING* is
my fault. ;o)

Helen M

Please tell my cats that. They have been blaming me for the cold
temperatures, the d-thing that a friend brought to visit Speedy, and the
rain. I'm also to blame for the high price of natural gas that has prompted
me to turn the thermostat down to 65, which is also my fault. Above all, I
am to blame for them not getting 16 pounds of turkey, which I ruined by
cooking it.

Pam S. who did a very good job with the turkey, in spite of the cats'
complaining