It's official!!

Old November 27th 05, 02:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default It's official!!

On Sat 26 Nov 2005 11:34:28a, Helen Miles wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
(news:ec75a4861136cba84e1d1a92fa730418.76411@mygat e.mailgate.org):

Miss Lilly-Whiskers was officially adopted by clan Miles today.
All her paperwork has been signed off by Cats Protection, and I
am now the proud slave of a 2lb fur ball. )

The other cats seem happy about it too. Tiger was playing "chase
and pounce" with Lilly for well over an hour this morning. I'm
sure he was showing her hunting skills. She's also claimed her
official 4th-cat spot on my bed....

Helen M

She's a lucky little girl. Congrats!

--
Cheryl

Old November 27th 05, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:34:28 +0000 (UTC), "Helen Miles"
wrote:

Miss Lilly-Whiskers was officially adopted by clan Miles today. All her
paperwork has been signed off by Cats Protection, and I am now the proud
slave of a 2lb fur ball. )

The other cats seem happy about it too. Tiger was playing "chase and
pounce" with Lilly for well over an hour this morning. I'm sure he was
showing her hunting skills. She's also claimed her official 4th-cat spot
on my bed....

Helen M

Congratulations! May Miss Lilly-Whiskers and you enjoy many fine
years together.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
Animals in Movies Website)

Old November 28th 05, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:ec75a4861136cba84e1d1a92fa730418.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Miss Lilly-Whiskers was officially adopted by clan Miles today. All her
paperwork has been signed off by Cats Protection, and I am now the proud
slave of a 2lb fur ball. )

The other cats seem happy about it too. Tiger was playing "chase and
pounce" with Lilly for well over an hour this morning. I'm sure he was
showing her hunting skills. She's also claimed her official 4th-cat spot
on my bed....

Helen M

Concatulations, Helen. Well done!
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Official warning Yowie Cat anecdotes 2 August 27th 05 08:34 AM
It's official (again) Caroline S. Cat anecdotes 14 June 10th 05 05:44 PM
It's official, we're going home! Dan M Cat anecdotes 16 December 23rd 04 03:42 PM
Official Eeeeeewwwwwww of the day John Biltz Cat anecdotes 8 January 9th 04 06:00 AM