Walk of Remembrance

Old August 9th 17, 01:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Default Walk of Remembrance

The walk is currently maintained by Jan Buzard. She can be reached on
Facebook (in the Meowchat Stories group, for instance), or via email
at . And in case I forgot to post it
earlier, when Melissa joined her kitties at the Rainbow Bridge the
walk moved to
http://www.clowdercat.org/walk/walkofremembranz.html

THats the address I have been using. No reply. I am not a facebook
type.

I'll see if I can contact Jan on Facebook and find out the status of
that email account.

Old August 9th 17, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Thanks, Dan.

Old August 10th 17, 01:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

On 2017-08-09 23:58:30 +0000, cshenk said:

Dan Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

The walk is currently maintained by Jan Buzard. She can be
reached on Facebook (in the Meowchat Stories group, for
instance), or via email at . And in
case I forgot to post it earlier, when Melissa joined her kitties
at the Rainbow Bridge the walk moved to
http://www.clowdercat.org/walk/walkofremembranz.html

THats the address I have been using. No reply. I am not a facebook
type.

I'll see if I can contact Jan on Facebook and find out the status of
that email account.

THanks Dan!

I chatted with Jan on Facebook yesterday. She has been extremely busy
so hasn't had time to respond to emails sent to the Walk email address,
but she expects to do so early next week.

Dan

Old August 10th 17, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Thanks, Dan.

Sandy
Old August 11th 17, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

On 2017-08-09 23:58:30 +0000, cshenk said:

Dan Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

The walk is currently maintained by Jan Buzard. She can be
reached on Facebook (in the Meowchat Stories group, for
instance), or via email at . And in
case I forgot to post it earlier, when Melissa joined her
kitties at the Rainbow Bridge the walk moved to
http://www.clowdercat.org/walk/walkofremembranz.html

THats the address I have been using. No reply. I am not a
facebook type.

I'll see if I can contact Jan on Facebook and find out the status
of that email account.

THanks Dan!

I chatted with Jan on Facebook yesterday. She has been extremely busy
so hasn't had time to respond to emails sent to the Walk email
address, but she expects to do so early next week.

Dan

Thanks Dan, she's edited in new one aready and contact established. I
was worried something have happened to her but she seems ok.

Old August 11th 17, 01:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

I chatted with Jan on Facebook yesterday. She has been extremely busy
so hasn't had time to respond to emails sent to the Walk email
address, but she expects to do so early next week.

Dan

Thanks Dan, she's edited in new one aready and contact established. I
was worried something have happened to her but she seems ok.

Yep. It sounds like she's more swamped at work than I am, and I'm
barely able to keep my head above water!

Old September 19th 17, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

--

I've ben following this thread since back from vacation on the 18th.
I'm looking forward to checking the completed list for the next Officers Repurt report.
Old September 20th 17, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

On 2017-08-09 23:58:30 +0000, cshenk said:

[...]

(a 2foot sneaks in, she just sent Jan a spreadsheet that generates HTML
for the list and will be tag teaming with her).

Old October 25th 17, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

On 2017-08-09 23:58:30 +0000, cshenk said:

[...]

[A 2 foot sneeks in to pass an update that the final list has been
delivered in HTML to Jan who will get to updating the walk when she
can. We worked out a new procedure that's a lot easier on her and now
all she has to do is copy and paste from a text file into the right
spot. Enter Name and 'house of ...' and excel generates both the
reading list and the HTML]