Indie's red greebling chase up the great recliner (movie)

Old February 1st 05, 12:25 AM
Lorraine

Default Indie's red greebling chase up the great recliner (movie)

Brian has found that Indie will chase the red greebling to great heights
-- all the way up the back of the recliner and back down again at
breakneck speed. Here she is in action.

Short movie:
http://www.raineforest.com/albums/indie/aar.avi

The movie could be shorter, but it's my bedtime and I'm going to have to
dig out some old software before I can edit it. So you get the full
length version which I think is about 8 seconds. It does have some
music playing in the background, so do a speaker check first.

If you have a problem playing the movie, it could be a codec problem.
The codec in the file here http://www.raineforest.com/mcjpg30.zip
should/might(?) take care of the problem. Just follow installation
instructions in the readme file. This seemed to work four years ago.
My memory may be faulty though.

Hope you enjoy.

If anyone knows of good .avi editing/compression software, I'm open to
ideas.

Oh, and one more thing... my 2nd granddaughter, Carter Rion, arrived
last week after a mere two hours of labor. It was real easy. Well, to
my SIL and myself it looked easy. Her mom looks at us funny when we say
that. Her pics at http://www.raineforest.com/gallery/carter/

Have a nice night.
Lorraine
--
http://www.raineforest.com/gallery/thecats/

Old February 1st 05, 04:35 AM
Marina

Lorraine wrote:
Brian has found that Indie will chase the red greebling to great heights
-- all the way up the back of the recliner and back down again at
breakneck speed. Here she is in action.

Short movie:
http://www.raineforest.com/albums/indie/aar.avi

Wow, look at her go!

snip

Oh, and one more thing... my 2nd granddaughter, Carter Rion, arrived
last week after a mere two hours of labor. It was real easy. Well, to
my SIL and myself it looked easy. Her mom looks at us funny when we say
that. Her pics at http://www.raineforest.com/gallery/carter/

Congratulations!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki