SNOW!

Old November 25th 05, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default SNOW!

His Royal Feline Lordship Tiger is utterly horrified. Last night,
Cardiff had the best part of 3" of snow. This now means that himself
will get cold feet if he even so much as gets out of bed, let alone
sticks his nose out of the back door. He is appalled.

Of course, it's *MY* fault that there is snow outside the back door, the
front door *AND* the window. He's letting me know it too. Pandora is
equally as horrified and went back to bed in a huff this morning and
hasn't got up since.

I'm such a well trained slave, I went to Tescos and bought them some
fresh mackerel fillets to make up for the snow and them not wanting to
go outside. I picked out the fish on the fresh fish counter and even got
the fishmonger to fillet it for them. Of course, they made it clear that
they were only eating it because if they didn't, they would starve to
death because of the snow.

I 'm not pussy whipped by my cats. Oh no, not me.

Old November 25th 05, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:
[...]

I thought of you when I saw Cardiff on the evening news, Funny though, the
BBC didn't mention it was your fault. ;o)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old November 25th 05, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:3c4b026636cc0ebccc7894cd3e38ccc3.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
[...]

I'm so jealous! Here's our forecast for the next week:
http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USTX0617_f.html

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 25th 05, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Adrian" wrote in message

I thought of you when I saw Cardiff on the evening news, Funny though, the
BBC didn't mention it was your fault. ;o)///

Of *COURSE* it's my fault. ;o) According to HRFL Tiger *EVERYTHING* is
my fault. ;o)

Helen M

Old November 25th 05, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri 25 Nov 2005 02:49:14p, Helen Miles wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
(news:3c4b026636cc0ebccc7894cd3e38ccc3.76411@mygat e.mailgate.org):

I'm such a well trained slave, I went to Tescos and bought them
some fresh mackerel fillets to make up for the snow and them not
wanting to go outside. I picked out the fish on the fresh fish
counter and even got the fishmonger to fillet it for them. Of
course, they made it clear that they were only eating it because
if they didn't, they would starve to death because of the snow.

I 'm not pussy whipped by my cats. Oh no, not me.

Same here. LOL YEsterday, while the turkey was being cooked,
carved, etc, my mom asked my dad to chop up the giblets for the
gravy. She told him to throw away the heart. OH NO you can't throw
it away, I'll take it home! She'd already thrown out the liver
*kitty grumble in the background*. Scarlett and Shamrock had a feast
of that little raw heart today. Dad learned quick and asked me if
I wanted the neck, Naww... it's cooked.

--
Cheryl
Old November 25th 05, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Helen Miles" wrote in message

snippy
I'm so jealous! Here's our forecast for the next week:
http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USTX0617_f.html

Well, that doesn't seem so bad to me! We had -5C (low 20f) for a few days
and it ain't pleasant. The temperature has risen now, tonight we get
only -2C. It will seem almost tropical sarcasm

Tweed

Old November 25th 05, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message

I thought of you when I saw Cardiff on the evening news, Funny
though, the BBC didn't mention it was your fault. ;o)///

Of *COURSE* it's my fault. ;o) According to HRFL Tiger *EVERYTHING* is
my fault. ;o)

Helen M

Is the snow in Yorkshire your fault as well? If so, I'm off the hook. ;o)

Old November 25th 05, 11:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Helen Miles" wrote in message

snippy
I'm so jealous! Here's our forecast for the next week:
http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USTX0617_f.html

Well, that doesn't seem so bad to me! We had -5C (low 20f) for a few days
and it ain't pleasant. The temperature has risen now, tonight we get
only -2C. It will seem almost tropical sarcasm

Tweed

Yesterday we had the first snow storm of the season. It was around -12C.
The wind was howling.

Winnie

Old November 26th 05, 08:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Adrian" wrote in message

I thought of you when I saw Cardiff on the evening news, Funny though, the
BBC didn't mention it was your fault. ;o)
--

That's because, as we all know, the BBC has been dumbing down in a huge way
;-)

Cheers, helen s