It's official!!

Old November 26th 05, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default It's official!!

Miss Lilly-Whiskers was officially adopted by clan Miles today. All her
paperwork has been signed off by Cats Protection, and I am now the proud
slave of a 2lb fur ball. )

The other cats seem happy about it too. Tiger was playing "chase and
pounce" with Lilly for well over an hour this morning. I'm sure he was
showing her hunting skills. She's also claimed her official 4th-cat spot
on my bed....

Helen M

Old November 26th 05, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:
Miss Lilly-Whiskers was officially adopted by clan Miles today. All
her paperwork has been signed off by Cats Protection, and I am now
the proud slave of a 2lb fur ball. )

The other cats seem happy about it too. Tiger was playing "chase and
pounce" with Lilly for well over an hour this morning. I'm sure he was
showing her hunting skills. She's also claimed her official 4th-cat
spot on my bed....

Helen M

Wooo hooo! Congratulations! (concatulations!) She's such a sweet little
bittie.

Jill

Old November 26th 05, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:
Miss Lilly-Whiskers was officially adopted by clan Miles today. All
her paperwork has been signed off by Cats Protection, and I am now
the proud slave of a 2lb fur ball. )

The other cats seem happy about it too. Tiger was playing "chase and
pounce" with Lilly for well over an hour this morning. I'm sure he was
showing her hunting skills. She's also claimed her official 4th-cat
spot on my bed....

Helen M

Congratulations! I'm sure you're going to find it /very/ difficult when the
time comes for the move to Germany.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old November 26th 05, 06:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wow, cgts! You've got yourself a little hellraiser.

Sounds like brother Tiger is having fun, too! I bet he's real proud of his
little sister.
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
news:ec75a4861136cba84e1d1a92fa730418.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...

Old November 26th 05, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Congratulations to all of you!

--
Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**

Old November 26th 05, 07:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:
Miss Lilly-Whiskers was officially adopted by clan Miles today. All her
paperwork has been signed off by Cats Protection, and I am now the proud
slave of a 2lb fur ball. )

YAY!!!! We shall toast to the happy occasion!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 26th 05, 08:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote in message
news:ec75a4861136cba84e1d1a92fa730418.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Miss Lilly-Whiskers was officially adopted by clan Miles today. All her
paperwork has been signed off by Cats Protection, and I am now the proud
slave of a 2lb fur ball. )

The other cats seem happy about it too. Tiger was playing "chase and
pounce" with Lilly for well over an hour this morning. I'm sure he was
showing her hunting skills. She's also claimed her official 4th-cat spot
on my bed....

Helen M

Happy Adoption Day to Miss Lilly-Whiskers and all her new family.

Jeanette

Old November 26th 05, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:ec75a4861136cba84e1d1a92fa730418.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Miss Lilly-Whiskers was officially adopted by clan Miles today. Helen M

What a wonderful day for all of you! Congratulations to Ms. Whiskers and
years of fun and joy to her family!
Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro

Old November 26th 05, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:ec75a4861136cba84e1d1a92fa730418.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Miss Lilly-Whiskers was officially adopted by clan Miles today. All her
paperwork has been signed off by Cats Protection, and I am now the proud
slave of a 2lb fur ball. )

The other cats seem happy about it too. Tiger was playing "chase and
pounce" with Lilly for well over an hour this morning. I'm sure he was
showing her hunting skills. She's also claimed her official 4th-cat spot
on my bed....

Helen M

Is you SIL still planning to take her for when your brother gets home from
service, or are you going to keep her?

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 27th 05, 01:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:

Miss Lilly-Whiskers was officially adopted by clan Miles today. All her
paperwork has been signed off by Cats Protection, and I am now the proud
slave of a 2lb fur ball. )

Hooray! Congrats to you and the rest of your family, two- and four-legged.

Joyce

Official warning Yowie Cat anecdotes 2 August 27th 05 08:34 AM
It's official (again) Caroline S. Cat anecdotes 14 June 10th 05 05:44 PM
It's official, we're going home! Dan M Cat anecdotes 16 December 23rd 04 03:42 PM
Official Eeeeeewwwwwww of the day John Biltz Cat anecdotes 8 January 9th 04 06:00 AM