Fluffy SP is unwell

Old November 27th 05, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Fluffy SP is unwell

Poor Fluffy, she picked the weekend to get some nasty bladder infection. I
had to take her to the vet on Sunday as she was spending most of her time in
the litter box.
He gave her an injection and I have to give her pills for a week, something
I am not looking forward to as getting pills into her is a work of art.

I hope she starts to recover soon as the next alternatives are kidney stones
and urine testing. Spare a purr for the fluffy one.

Bev

--
Cat rule #2 Bite the hand that won't feed you fast enough.

Old November 27th 05, 07:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Bev wrote:
Poor Fluffy, she picked the weekend to get some nasty bladder
infection. I had to take her to the vet on Sunday as she was
spending most of her time in the litter box.
He gave her an injection and I have to give her pills for a week,
something I am not looking forward to as getting pills into her is a
work of art.

I hope she starts to recover soon as the next alternatives are kidney
stones and urine testing. Spare a purr for the fluffy one.

Bev

Purrs on the way for Fluffy to feel better fast.

Jill

Old November 27th 05, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun 27 Nov 2005 01:58:51p, Bev wrote in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

Poor Fluffy, she picked the weekend to get some nasty bladder
infection. I had to take her to the vet on Sunday as she was
spending most of her time in the litter box.
He gave her an injection and I have to give her pills for a
week, something I am not looking forward to as getting pills
into her is a work of art.

I hope she starts to recover soon as the next alternatives are
kidney stones and urine testing. Spare a purr for the fluffy
one.

Bev

Purrs for Fluffy! I can appreciate the job you'll have with giving
her the pills. I have one of those, too. Hopefully she'll
cooperate!

--
Cheryl
Old November 27th 05, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Bev wrote:
Poor Fluffy, she picked the weekend to get some nasty bladder
infection. I had to take her to the vet on Sunday as she was
spending most of her time in the litter box.
He gave her an injection and I have to give her pills for a week,
something I am not looking forward to as getting pills into her is a
work of art.

I hope she starts to recover soon as the next alternatives are kidney
stones and urine testing. Spare a purr for the fluffy one.

Bev

Poor Fluffy, lots of get well purrs on the way.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old November 27th 05, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs and prayers that Fluffy SP gets over the bladder infection real soon.
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old November 27th 05, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 07:58:51 +1300, "Bev" wrote:

Poor Fluffy, she picked the weekend to get some nasty bladder infection. I
had to take her to the vet on Sunday as she was spending most of her time in
the litter box.
He gave her an injection and I have to give her pills for a week, something
I am not looking forward to as getting pills into her is a work of art.

I hope she starts to recover soon as the next alternatives are kidney stones
and urine testing. Spare a purr for the fluffy one.

Bev

I do hope Fluffy responds to the medication ASAP, and feel all better.

I'm lucky: in 24+ years of being owned by cats, I've never had to pill
one!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Old November 27th 05, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun 27 Nov 2005 01:58:51p, Bev wrote in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

Poor Fluffy, she picked the weekend to get some nasty bladder
infection. I had to take her to the vet on Sunday as she was
spending most of her time in the litter box.
He gave her an injection and I have to give her pills for a
week, something I am not looking forward to as getting pills
into her is a work of art.

I hope she starts to recover soon as the next alternatives are
kidney stones and urine testing. Spare a purr for the fluffy
one.

Bev

Poor Fluffy. Purrs are on the across the pond for her.

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan and the furkids

A wise man talks because he has something to say;
a fool talks because he has to say something.
Old November 27th 05, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Poor Fluffy and poor you!
I do hope the medicine starts to work and no further treatment will be
necessary! Lots of purrs and hugs,
Polonca and Soncek

Old November 27th 05, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Poor Fluffy, purrs that is gets better asap. Not a good weekend for man, dog
or cat to be outside, at least she is in her litter tray as opposed to
peeing on the carpet!!!

We are just about washed away out here

Lois

--
http://zeotropeburmese.kiwiwebhost.net.nz

Burmese are like potato chips, you can't just have one!

Old November 28th 05, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Aww! Poor Fluffy SP! Many purrs for a quick recovery.

--
Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**

"Bev" wrote in message
Poor Fluffy, she picked the weekend to get some nasty bladder infection.

had to take her to the vet on Sunday as she was spending most of her time

in
the litter box.
He gave her an injection and I have to give her pills for a week,

something
I am not looking forward to as getting pills into her is a work of art.

I hope she starts to recover soon as the next alternatives are kidney

stones
and urine testing. Spare a purr for the fluffy one.

Bev

--
Cat rule #2 Bite the hand that won't feed you fast enough.

Help! Da TED said we're too fluffy! Karen AKA Kajikit Cat anecdotes 9 August 3rd 05 11:44 AM
My "Fluffy" Persia! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 14 April 2nd 05 04:32 PM
The sad tale of Fluffy Skye Luramao Cat health & behaviour 32 October 4th 04 12:45 AM
Fluffy kitty Richard Cat anecdotes 4 July 5th 04 06:04 PM
Fluffy Kitty 2002-2003 Me Cat community 12 October 18th 03 07:43 AM