Furry Folk Need Good Home

Old October 25th 04, 05:46 AM
:-\)Liz

Default Furry Folk Need Good Home

Just wondering if there is anyone in the Far North Dallas(Texas) area that
is looking to adopt 2, sweet, young ,5 mth old(? or there abouts)kitties?
They need Inside forever homes!....One male yellow tabby and one female
calico....Our A!!hole neighbors have turned them out to fend for themselves!
Which in itself is bad enough...worse still is... we live on the edge of a
development and have open range with coyotes running the creek......We CAN
NOT take in anymore kitties...we're bursting at the seams!We are(ofcourse,
feeding them and have beds on the front porch for them but have no room
inside). No one in the neighborhood cares to take them in! Does Anyone know
of a LOWWWW cost spay/neuter clinic in the area?(we've been looking... so
far...in vain) if we can't find them homes we need to get them fixed...
before adulthood and right now our money situation is tighter than a pair of
$5 shoes! They are the sweetest kitties and love pets and stritches and
don't deserve what their worthless people have done .....signnnnnnnnnnnnn.
:-( A Sad Liz..... Disgusted With The Neighbor

Old October 25th 04, 01:31 PM
Victor Martinez

:-)Liz wrote:
inside). No one in the neighborhood cares to take them in! Does Anyone know
of a LOWWWW cost spay/neuter clinic in the area?(we've been looking... so

Spay Neuter Your Pet (SNYP)
PO Box 29435
Dallas, TX 75229
214-349-7697
Discount certificates for pet spay/neuter in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.

Luv A Pet S/N CLinic South Oak Cliff Dallas TX
214-372-9999

HSUS Spay - Neuter Clinic/Animal Wellness Center
4830 Village Fair Drive
Dallas, TX
214-372-9999
SPCA of Texas
Martin Spay/Neuter Clinic
Dallas, TX
214-651-9611 ext 116 or 133
Low cost spay/neuter. Also, for pets of qualified low income people,
there are low cost veterinary services.

Humane Society of North Texas
1840 East Lancaster
Fort Worth, TX 76103
817-332-HSNT
Low cost spay/neuter for qualified low income.

Texas state Animal Friendly Account
Contact the Fund for Animals 713-862-3863 for information about low cost
spay/neuter available through the state's animal friendly car license
plate fund.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 25th 04, 02:39 PM
Victor Martinez

:-)Liz wrote:
Thanks! Victor...I'll call SNYP(haven't tried them yet) and see if they can
help...the others, as I'm not in Dallas county said nay(or so I was told
when I checked) ... :-) Liz

Also check the last one, they are state-wide and I contribute to their
funding.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 25th 04, 06:07 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 04:46:09 GMT, ":-\)Liz"
wrote:

[...]

Aw, purrs that you can find them a home. We have a non-profit clinic
here in Lawton that does low cost neuters, but that would be quite a
drive to get them up here. Hopefully, you have something along the
same line there, which the local animal control or humane society
could put you in touch with.

I also have some litter box offerings for the neighbor
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: