Get a load of Kelly Farrington Haden

Old August 3rd 05, 08:05 PM
Snittens

Default Get a load of Kelly Farrington Haden

"Mommy's Little Helper" wrote
Ugh. Ugly and a hypocrite too.

Never said I was beautiful. BTW, it's Kelly Haden Farrington, you got it
wrong. So you dug up pictures of me from four years ago and the fact that
we've never gotten around to doing anything with the website. Wooo.

-Kelly

Old August 3rd 05, 08:35 PM
Kitkat

Snittens wrote:
"Mommy's Little Helper" wrote

Ugh. Ugly and a hypocrite too.

Never said I was beautiful. BTW, it's Kelly Haden Farrington, you got it
wrong. So you dug up pictures of me from four years ago and the fact that
we've never gotten around to doing anything with the website. Wooo.

-Kelly

I think yer pretty cute, Kelly.
How are you feeling these days, anyway?!

Pam
Old August 3rd 05, 08:41 PM
Snittens

"Kitkat" wrote

I think yer pretty cute, Kelly.
How are you feeling these days, anyway?!

Pam

Awww.. thanks Pam
I'm OK, just sitting around waiting for the babies!

-Kelly

Old August 3rd 05, 08:47 PM
Kitkat

Snittens wrote:
"Kitkat" wrote

I think yer pretty cute, Kelly.
How are you feeling these days, anyway?!

Pam

Awww.. thanks Pam
I'm OK, just sitting around waiting for the babies!

-Kelly

How much longer? It's gotta be soon, no?

Old August 3rd 05, 08:53 PM
Snittens

"Kitkat" wrote

How much longer? It's gotta be soon, no?

Next Friday

-Kelly

Old August 3rd 05, 09:15 PM
Kitkat

Snittens wrote:
"Kitkat" wrote

How much longer? It's gotta be soon, no?

Next Friday

-Kelly

WOOHOO!
Cant wait to see pix! Oh wait...these arent cats you are birthing.
Still, I'll want to see pix.

GOOD LUCK!
Pam
Old August 3rd 05, 09:27 PM
CatNipped

"Snittens" wrote in message

"Mommy's Little Helper" wrote
Ugh. Ugly and a hypocrite too.

Never said I was beautiful. BTW, it's Kelly Haden Farrington, you got it
wrong. So you dug up pictures of me from four years ago and the fact that
we've never gotten around to doing anything with the website. Wooo.

I think you're cute Kelly - and that's just going by outside appearances.
If you want to talk about *UGLY*, let's talk about the behavior of the
person who is trying to "out" everybody here - *STARTING* with whoever
"outed" MaryS.

Hugs,

CatNipped

-Kelly

Old August 3rd 05, 09:44 PM
PawsForThought

CatNipped wrote:
I think you're cute Kelly - and that's just going by outside appearances.
If you want to talk about *UGLY*, let's talk about the behavior of the
person who is trying to "out" everybody here - *STARTING* with whoever
"outed" MaryS.

I quite agree, on both counts. Very nice pic, Kelly I just don't
understand this posting of people's personal information

LAUREN

Old August 3rd 05, 09:48 PM
Snittens

"CatNipped" wrote

I think you're cute Kelly - and that's just going by outside appearances.
If you want to talk about *UGLY*, let's talk about the behavior of the
person who is trying to "out" everybody here - *STARTING* with whoever
"outed" MaryS.

Yes, I do think it was wrong to post Mary's address, phone number, work
info, etc, even though she posted info (granted, not in that much detail)
about others. Two wrongs don't make a right.
I'm not sure what the point is of this annonymous person who keeps posting
people's info.

-Kelly

Old August 3rd 05, 10:57 PM
-L.

Snittens wrote:

Yes, I do think it was wrong to post Mary's address, phone number, work
info, etc, even though she posted info (granted, not in that much detail)
about others. Two wrongs don't make a right.
I'm not sure what the point is of this annonymous person who keeps posting
people's info.

-Kelly

Well ya know I said you were a cute preggo before, so there should be
no doubt.

Clearly someone is mentally ill and obsessed. That's the only
conclusion that makes sense.

-L.