new kidden

Old April 22nd 11, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

Default new kidden

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 21:46:28 -0400, Mishi's nimble, little paws typed:

My hooman reads here ebery day, and will letz me do dis again soon.

Squirt

Meow, Squirt!

I iz pleezd to meetcha! Is you going to join us in Jamaica?

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/22/2011 6:15:11 PM
Old April 24th 11, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte"
On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 21:46:28 -0400, Mishi's nimble, little paws typed:

My hooman reads here ebery day, and will letz me do dis again soon.

Squirt

Meow, Squirt!

I iz pleezd to meetcha! Is you going to join us in Jamaica?

Yew iz uh kyoot liddle squirt..iz dat yer reel nayme?
Mosey n MeOwy

Old April 26th 11, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

Default new kidden - I has a new name!

hi hi again,

Fank you all fur the gretingz - it is goods to be hear. I is growing
lots, and will be 6 weeks old on Wednesday. (sorry for the human speak,
but my hooman mommy is tireds tonight.) I am growing lots, and eating
lots - however, my momma is vexed that I won't eat any cat fuds, not
even chicky bits. Hooman chicky is great yums, but kitty chicky is trafe
- yeck ptue! I am now eating 3 to 4 2oz bottles of formula (2nd Step by
KMR) She has started calling me "Harley" aka Fat Boy - I am insulted!
Just wait till I gets big, I will lay on her bladder till she gives in
and calls me somefin else. She will learn!

Harley aka Squirt.

(Human note: the little stinker is getting big! Looking at his size, you
would think he is about 2 1/2 to 3 months old, but he is still very
uncoordinated - he tries to get his brother's (Bright Eyes) tail, and
falls over when attacking it. He has mastered the sideways hop - sort
of. He climbs legs pretty good, but only to our knees, since we are
quite tall (5'10 1/2 for me, 5'11" for hubby) We did take some photos
the other day with the cell phone, but they aren't very good. I promise
to get some better ones this week sometime.)

Mishi