the rum tour

Old April 17th 11, 06:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default the rum tour

Daisy-chan looks at the huge plate and brings over a little one then makes
cute kittah begs for some of the largess.

Meantime, Aunti Mabrl wakes up to go pee and carefully steps over kitahs
piled about her. She sees the sawgrass and a discrete bit of sand thsts out
of the way that other kittahs like. Stepping silently, she finds a spot she
likes then returns to the pad but it is now a pile of kittahs nuzzled about
Cash who's seeged to the middle.

She spys Trudi and Daisy-chan in the bar and decides to join them.

'Hai Trudi! Ohh! Dats a lotta fud! Mebby I help you?' Aunti Mabel finds
a catender named Bob (his button says I'm Bob, just dont ask what they Bob'd
ok?) and asks for a doggie special of duck broth, rum, and cream and ice
blendered in a margartita glass. 'Wif a little cherry jus so Iz can pertend
Iz got one' (she says with a grin).

Daisy-chan perks up and says 'Iz bet it wuz meant to be a group plate fur
usun all to enjoy anna we seez little plates.'

Trudi suddenly finds the mound of food is not insurmountable and selects
nibbles off for her friends. In the background, a rastacat is booming in
laughter and pleasure as they catch on that it's all about 'group' eating.

Looking out the window, they laugh as they see Cash is now draped in
kittahs. A very young tabby one is sheltering under his floppy left ear and
a calico got the favored spot across his neck. There's a tuxedo tucked to
his tummy and another at his back. A little itty bitty grey is snoozing on
his hip and a little white one is splayed along his ribs. Others are curled
up in tandem along the comforter taking as much or little space as they
desire.

Life is good!

Aunti Mabel asks 'Oh dat goat looking gud! Wana pass me a little?'

Trudi starez atta beree full pwate... here eyez getz beree big... she
looks at rasta and sayz... diz iz all smellin gud, but datsa monfz wurf
of fudz fur minesefl... she smilez... she likes this kitty with his free
anna ezee wayz...
"RastaCatJohn" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 20:15:21 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

trudi looks ofur da fudz anna decides on juzt some chicum brof while she
watez fur jack

Hey Little Kitty!

You can't survive on dat! [Loads her plate with curried goat, fried
akee, salt-cod and other goodies]

Now kitties, lets eat heartily while we listen to da steel drum band!
Den we'll do da limbo!

--
Hey Mon!

RastaCatJohn

Forget your troubles c'mon get happy,
you better chase all your cares away.
Shout hallelujah! C'mon get happy,
get ready for the judgement day.

Old April 17th 11, 08:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi takes a last slice of goat fur hersef, herya go, it reelle iz to muc
fur minesef, i keepz mineown watez low beclawz of mine bak legz... but
efurithin i tasted made me wanta sing dat be happy song... da goatz iz efin
better dan mamb which iz mineown fafurite at owrz howze, trudi smiles at her
friends, she can hardlee wate fur efurinone ta arrife atta beech fur da
efinin funz

Old April 17th 11, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
RastaCatJohn

Hokay Kittiez!

Now dat we'fe eetin, letz danse and listen to sum moosic! Now, for da
yunger kittiez, mine son Miles will take den down da beech to a club
wif Reggae moosic an dancin, but fur usses more mature kittiez
[booming laugh] we'll listen to steel drum bandz, calypso singerz and
danse da limbo!

[He walks over to the limbo pole set on its highest; he signals to the
band and then proceeds to limbo under it]

Now kittiez, dis iz how itz done! Who wants to be first? C'mon
kitties, its set high!

Old April 17th 11, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Aunti Mabel nods in understanding. Her hips are not so good at her age so
she has to keep trim as well.

'Mai doctor sez I should way 27 lbs buts Iz just 25 anna itz gud fur me.
Laterz wen Cash wakes, I'z gonna chase him up anna down dat beach. Wanna
help? You kin jus be a thing he has to jump around asa wez chasing!' says
Aunti Mabel.

Daisy-chan chimes up 'chasing doggies iz *fun*. Wez do chases all about dat
house anna take turns. Mine 2foots really laugh so hard wez had to check
fur pee unner dem when I'z chasing Aunti who's chasing Cash. You'z got my
magnifiscent self running after Aunti who's chasing Cash anna meowme making
somefin we gotta dive about.'

Interest perks among many ears at the idea of having fun chasing a doggie!

They peer out the window and can't really see him. He's buried in kittahs
but has propped his nose up on a significantly sized grey maine coon. Being
kittahs, they understand 'nap time' and do not disturb him just yet.

A lovely orangy cat who looks suspiciously like Lizze Bordon but a little
more sure of herself, comes to the bar.

Old April 17th 11, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"RastaCatJohn" wrote in message
Hokay Kittiez!

Now dat we'fe eetin, letz danse and listen to sum moosic! Now, for da
yunger kittiez, mine son Miles will take den down da beech to a club
wif Reggae moosic an dancin, but fur usses more mature kittiez
[booming laugh] we'll listen to steel drum bandz, calypso singerz and
danse da limbo!

[He walks over to the limbo pole set on its highest; he signals to the
band and then proceeds to limbo under it]

Now kittiez, dis iz how itz done! Who wants to be first? C'mon
kitties, its set high!

--
Hey Mon!

RastaCatJohn

Forget your troubles c'mon get happy,
you better chase all your cares away.
Shout hallelujah! C'mon get happy,
get ready for the judgement day.

I yam gayme, I wantza twy diz!

Pitô.ônya hunkers down and clears the bar easily!

Old April 18th 11, 06:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i iz not too sure abowt deze doggiez da violette hated demselfz so dey
wuzint efin lowed in owrz yard... butted maybe afur i getsa nap anna seez
who iz limbowin i mite purticipate... efin ifin iz justa obstikal kourze...
Trudi

Old April 18th 11, 06:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

as trudi lukez on she sees she will onlee be able to do the top few marks,
but she iz catvinced dat storrmmee, barbi anna chester kan do da lower
onez... MH iz tootoo big to go beree low, anna OEJ wunt dowit juzt beclawz
se won't,

she wates anna see petunai iz gonna be furzt.

Old April 19th 11, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
RastaCatJohn

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 00:26:32 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

she wates anna see petunai iz gonna be furzt.

C'mon now! We haff two gurl-cats ready to limbo - where are you boy
cats????

OK Trudi, giff it a try! C'mon Pitoonya!

Lets Limbo!

Old April 19th 11, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Neow itz yur turm!
P2nya

"Sundance" wrote in message