New Kitty Purrs

Old February 7th 05, 12:48 AM
Lucy's Mom

Default New Kitty Purrs

Hi y'all...

I wonder if we could work up some new-kitty settling-in purrs for my
sister and her new friend, Linksey. Apparently, Linksey lives with
the lady upstairs and has taken a real shine to my sister (and
vice-versa from the exitement in my sis's voice!). She has never had
a cat before, only dogs so she's a bit nervous. Linksey's current mum
is moving to Nebraska and doesn't want to put the kitty through such a
long move, especially with a wonderful home available downstairs! So
here's to a new cat-slave!!!

I've demanded pictures and will be introducing my sis to this
wonderful bunch of folks, as well!!!

--Kim and Lucy
Old February 7th 05, 01:15 AM
Cheryl

On Sun 06 Feb 2005 07:48:49p, Lucy's Mom wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

Hi y'all...

I wonder if we could work up some new-kitty settling-in purrs
for my sister and her new friend, Linksey. Apparently, Linksey
lives with the lady upstairs and has taken a real shine to my
sister (and vice-versa from the exitement in my sis's voice!).
She has never had a cat before, only dogs so she's a bit
nervous. Linksey's current mum is moving to Nebraska and
doesn't want to put the kitty through such a long move,
especially with a wonderful home available downstairs! So
here's to a new cat-slave!!!

I've demanded pictures and will be introducing my sis to this
wonderful bunch of folks, as well!!!

--Kim and Lucy

Many settling-in purrs coming your sis's way! What great luck for
everyone that it worked out this way!

--
Cheryl
Old February 7th 05, 01:41 AM
Gabey8

Purrs galore from Captain and Stanley, two newly-homed kitties who just had
their two-week anniversary on Friday. )

We wish them all the best, and look forward to seeing them here. Three
cheers for Linksey and your sister! )

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Old February 7th 05, 04:59 AM
jmcquown

Lucy's Mom wrote:
Hi y'all...

I wonder if we could work up some new-kitty settling-in purrs for my
sister and her new friend, Linksey. Apparently, Linksey lives with
the lady upstairs and has taken a real shine to my sister (and
vice-versa from the exitement in my sis's voice!). She has never had
a cat before, only dogs so she's a bit nervous. Linksey's current mum
is moving to Nebraska and doesn't want to put the kitty through such a
long move, especially with a wonderful home available downstairs! So
here's to a new cat-slave!!!

I've demanded pictures and will be introducing my sis to this
wonderful bunch of folks, as well!!!

--Kim and Lucy

Oh happy day! How nice things worked out like that for both of them!

Jill

Old February 7th 05, 06:37 AM
Krista

Lucy's Mom wrote:
Hi y'all...

I wonder if we could work up some new-kitty settling-in purrs for my
sister and her new friend, Linksey. Apparently, Linksey lives with
the lady upstairs and has taken a real shine to my sister (and
vice-versa from the exitement in my sis's voice!). She has never had
a cat before, only dogs so she's a bit nervous. Linksey's current

mum
is moving to Nebraska and doesn't want to put the kitty through such

long move, especially with a wonderful home available downstairs! So
here's to a new cat-slave!!!

I've demanded pictures and will be introducing my sis to this
wonderful bunch of folks, as well!!!

--Kim and Lucy

This is happy news! Welcoming and settling purrs are on their way. I
look forward to reading more about Linksey.

------
Krista

Old February 7th 05, 09:36 AM
polonca12000

Best wishes and purrs!
Looking forward to the pics and a welcome to your sister as well,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old February 7th 05, 10:37 PM
Tanada

Lucy's Mom wrote:

Hi y'all...

I wonder if we could work up some new-kitty settling-in purrs for my
sister and her new friend, Linksey. Apparently, Linksey lives with
the lady upstairs and has taken a real shine to my sister (and
vice-versa from the exitement in my sis's voice!). She has never had
a cat before, only dogs so she's a bit nervous. Linksey's current mum
is moving to Nebraska and doesn't want to put the kitty through such a
long move, especially with a wonderful home available downstairs! So
here's to a new cat-slave!!!

Purrs coming up, though I doubt if your sister will need them. All they
have to do is call on you and Lucy for advice.

Pam, Rob, and the Fayetteville Five + Calvin, Sonya and Speedy the d-thing
Old February 7th 05, 11:52 PM
SUQKRT

In article , Lucy's Mom
wrote:

I've demanded pictures and will be introducing my sis to this wonderful bunch

of folks, as well!!!

--Kim and Lucy

Settleing in purrs to a new slave and owner.
Suz
Macmoosette

"People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life."
--Faith Resnick

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

Old February 8th 05, 03:01 AM
Elise

Lucy's Mom wrote:
Hi y'all...

I wonder if we could work up some new-kitty settling-in purrs for my
sister and her new friend, Linksey.

Lots of "make yourself at home" purrs for Linksey and congratulations to
your sister

--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
pics:

Purrs for a foundling kitty Singh Cat anecdotes 20 January 25th 05 01:19 AM
Purrs for two kitties who went to RB today Mischief Cat anecdotes 21 July 12th 04 10:03 AM
Purrs, good wishes and some thoughts Cap'n Pine Cone esq. Cat anecdotes 6 July 2nd 04 07:06 PM
kitty vs puss Brenda Cat anecdotes 30 January 26th 04 04:28 PM
The Stray Kitty. (VERY LONG) Flippy Cat anecdotes 24 November 9th 03 09:48 PM