Pet Ownership is Killing through Kindness

Old August 14th 07, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
§ñühw¤£f

Default K-Bitch "pokes" fun at Pinky's ass.....and Pinky liked "it"......

John \"C\ pinched out a steaming pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a steaming pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a steaming pile

ofN-
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a steaming

pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a

steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a

steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a
steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out

steaming
pile

:

"Pinku-Sensei"

wrote
in
message

Sometimes kooks just arrive here in AUK as if

by
magic
carpet.
It
saves
us
(tinu) the trouble of finding them and

bringing
them
back
here.

Dr. Chrome-Dome (Pinky) you got a "Special"

reception
here
in
AUK
because
you are a "Super Ko0k"

K-Bitch enjoyed "poking" you as the photo shows:

http://www.girlincontrol.com/hun-27-
11/images/IMG_9120_JPG.jpg

Bring back fond memories?

Your Pal,
HJ

Whats this have to do with the funny things my

pussies
do,
Net
Abuser?

KKKrap, this was supposed to be a private post to

"Pinky-
Punky"
and
you
peeked!

Rolls-up newspaper
WHACK

No Peeking

That hurt me more than it did

you

I'll revenge **** on your carpet, aNiMaL aBuSeR.

Please pick out your favorite spot and enjoy!

I revenge-pooped in your shoes...

Sure glad you picked the "going to Goodwill" pile of

shoes.

Actually its the one youre wearing, you just *think* its a
dr.scholls
gel insert

There you go again, trying to pull one of my legs!

Nonsense...I'm pooping in your shoes

Methinks thou are dreamingeth and pooping on thyself.......

Dont you have some cat minds to read, NeT AbUsEr?

They're scratching me a Morse Code message as we speak.....
"We..like..Purina..cat..chow..stop".

They *told* you to stop, why dont you listen?

That was "code speak" for end of message :-)

|-|4\/3 70|_|9 (475 74P 7|-|15 0|_|7

Old August 14th 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
John \C\

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a steaming

pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a

steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a
steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a
steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out

steaming
pile

:

[...]

They don't "tap out" anything that looks like that. ^

Old August 15th 07, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
§ñühw¤£f

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a steaming

pile
ofN-
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a

steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a

steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a
steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out

steaming
pile

:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in

message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched

out
steaming
pile

:

[...]

Give them tap shoes, clocky.

--
www.savewolves.org

Old August 15th 07, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
John \C\

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a steaming

pile
ofN-
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a

steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a
steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a
steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out

steaming
pile

:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in

message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched

out
steaming
pile

:

[...]

South of the "Mason - Dixon Line" nobody wears shoes, most especially
Puskies!

Old August 16th 07, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
§ñühw¤£f

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a steaming

pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a

steaming
pile
ofN-
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a

steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a
steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out

steaming
pile

:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in

message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched

out
steaming
pile

:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in

message

freenews.net...
John \"C\

pinched
out
steaming
pile

:

"Pinku-Sensei" pinku-

[...]

Give them banjos to play through the broken glass then...

Old August 16th 07, 04:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
John \C\

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a steaming

pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a

steaming
pile
ofN-
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a
steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a
steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out

steaming
pile

:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in

message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched

out
steaming
pile

:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in
message

freenews.net...
John \"C\

pinched
out
steaming
pile

:

[...]

Paper or plastic?

Old August 17th 07, 03:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
§ñühw¤£f

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a steaming

pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a

steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a

steaming
pile
ofN-
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a
steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out

steaming
pile

:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in

message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched

out
steaming
pile

:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in

message

freenews.net...
John \"C\

pinched
out
steaming
pile

:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in
message

freenews.net...
John \"C\

pinched
out
steaming
pile

:

[...]

Where can you find a paper banjo these days? They're all plastic...

--
www.savewolves.org
Old August 17th 07, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
John \C\

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a steaming

pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a

steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a
steaming
pile
ofN-
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a
steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out

steaming
pile

:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in

message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched

out
steaming
pile

:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in
message

freenews.net...
John \"C\

pinched
out
steaming
pile

:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in
message

freenews.net...
John \"C\
pinched
out
steaming
pile

:

[...]

China makes them by the billions....

Old August 18th 07, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
§ñühw¤£f

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a steaming

pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a

steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a

steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a
steaming
pile
ofN-
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out

steaming
pile

:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in

message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched

out
steaming
pile

:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in

message

freenews.net...
John \"C\

pinched
out
steaming
pile

:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in
message

freenews.net...
John \"C\

pinched
out
steaming
pile

:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote

in
message

freenews.net...
John \"C\
pinched
out
steaming
pile

:

[...]

I had one for like a month and then got rid of it. What an odd
instrument...with its freaky neck with a key halfway up...

Old August 18th 07, 05:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets,alt.usenet.kooks
John \C\

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message
freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a steaming

pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a

steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a
steaming
pile
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out a
steaming
pile
ofN-
:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched out

steaming
pile

:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in

message

freenews.net...
John \"C\ pinched

out
steaming
pile

:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in
message

freenews.net...
John \"C\

pinched
out
steaming
pile

:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote in
message

freenews.net...
John \"C\
pinched
out
steaming
pile

:

"§ñühw¤£f" wrote

in
message

freenews.net...
John \"C\
pinched
out
steaming
pile

:

[...]

You didn't eat any of the lead paint on it did you?