Unka Adam sez....

Old April 9th 12, 06:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default Unka Adam sez....

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
"Adam" wrote:
I'm glad to see the government established
by Louise is continuing to run smoothly.

Yez Unka Adam, the government established
by Louise is continuing to run smoothly.
I hav not had tu beet up ennykittee yet.

It's nice to see that Louise's coup as Grand Pooh-Bah and her
government are her legacy to RPCC. It's good that you haven't had
to beat up any kitty, but you can still use the threat, or the
actual beating up, if you feel it's appropriate. Just remember that
no other cat can beat up any other cat without permission of the
Grand Pooh-Bah.

Adam
Old April 9th 12, 06:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 00:58:12 -0400, Adam wrote:

i eet bad govermint. i eet.
beauty still hungri

You are doing a fine job as Secretary of Foods!

Does she ever wake up, go to the food dish, eat, and then go right
back to sleep? Allegra used to do that.

Adam

She eats and eats and eats 24/7 uless I pull her food supply.
John

dis is meen!
beauty
Old April 9th 12, 06:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

"Adam"

Booker wrote:
Booker faints...

Unka Adam replied to mineown post.

Ize honorred. Dis iz specel.

Booker, I noticed you have become even more active in the Catmerica
government. If there is an election for President later this year,
do you plan to run?

Booker iz uh gudgud Cat, sez Mosey,

Hi, hi Unka Adam. Weze hope efurryfing iz gud wif yu. Ar yu gonna
git a new owner?

I would LOVE to have a cat of my own. However, the
immunosuppressants I'm on because of the transplant mean that going
near a litterbox, or even getting a scratch, could have very serious
consequences for me. I also had to give up volunteering at the
local SPCA because of that
..
Mosey: dat'z uh bummur. yeUP.

However, I have made friends with the large grey tabby that lives in
the next building. Now he'll come over to me and let me scratch his
head and neck. Even that is a bit of a risk for me.

Adam

Mai ai sugezt dat yew mite ware gluvz wen yew pet hym?
Jezt uh thot.
Mosey,--hapi tew heer frum yew.
Old April 9th 12, 06:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

"Adam"
Booker wrote:
Purrz an fankz fur Unka Adam.

Tell himz we missez him and LL.

Thank you, everykitty. I'm glad to see the government established by

--
Yez Unka Adam, the government established
by Louise is continuing to run smoothly.
I hav not had tu beet up ennykittee yet.

--
Pitô.ônya, Nu Grand Pooh Bah

yeUP, Unka Adam, the government established by Louise is continuing to run
smoothly.
Pi2nya iz u gudgud Grand Pooh Bah'

Mosey
Nu Vice Grand Pooh Bah

Old April 9th 12, 06:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
"Adam" wrote:
I'm glad to see the government established
by Louise is continuing to run smoothly.

Yez Unka Adam, the government established
by Louise is continuing to run smoothly.
I hav not had tu beet up ennykittee yet.

It's nice to see that Louise's coup as Grand Pooh-Bah and her
government are her legacy to RPCC. It's good that you haven't had
to beat up any kitty, but you can still use the threat, or the
actual beating up, if you feel it's appropriate. Just remember that
no other cat can beat up any other cat without permission of the
Grand Pooh-Bah.
Adam

yeUP, Unka adam, Pi2nya iz uh gud grand Pooh Bah n Prez uf Catmerica.

Mosey
Vice Grand Pooh Bah
Diplocat tew Catnada
Chancelor uf The Exchequer
Old April 9th 12, 09:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
"Adam" wrote:
I'm glad to see the government established
by Louise is continuing to run smoothly.

Yez Unka Adam, the government established
by Louise is continuing to run smoothly.
I hav not had tu beet up ennykittee yet.

It's nice to see that Louise's coup as Grand Pooh-Bah and her
government are her legacy to RPCC. It's good that you haven't had to
beat up any kitty, but you can still use the threat, or the actual
beating up, if you feel it's appropriate. Just remember that no other
cat can beat up any other cat without permission of the Grand
Pooh-Bah.
Adam

yeUP, Unka adam, Pi2nya iz uh gud grand Pooh Bah n Prez uf Catmerica.

Mosey
Vice Grand Pooh Bah
Diplocat tew Catnada Chancelor uf The Exchequer

Mosey, I yam nottid Prezident uf Catmerica!
I'll hav tu beet yu up if yu tewll ennykittee dat I yam.
Sapphire Samurai haz bin, an styll iz Prezident uf Catmerica
Jeesh, I hab enuff tu du az GPB!
--
Pitô.ônya, Grand Pooh Bah

Old April 9th 12, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 04/08/2012 11:12 PM, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 00:58:12 -0400, wrote:

i eet bad govermint. i eet.
beauty still hungri

You are doing a fine job as Secretary of Foods!

Does she ever wake up, go to the food dish, eat, and then go right
back to sleep? Allegra used to do that.

Adam

She eats and eats and eats 24/7 uless I pull her food supply.
John

dis is meen!
beauty

Beauty, sownz lyk yu iz a grazzr tu. Datz wot mi meomie sez Iz iz.
Praps wee shud hav bin cowz oar maybee sheep insted ov wunerful kitties.
Too layt naowe. TuTu.
Old April 9th 12, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 4/8/2012 10:07 PM, Adam wrote:
Booker wrote:
Booker faints...

Unka Adam replied to mineown post.

Ize honorred. Dis iz specel.

Booker, I noticed you have become even more active in the Catmerica
government. If there is an election for President later this year, do
you plan to run?

No fangu. Ize happi where ize iz. Purrizedent iz doin fine now, she
stayz purrizedent. Ize needz sum tyme to sleepz.

Hi, hi Unka Adam. Weze hope efurryfing iz gud wif yu. Ar yu gonna
git a new owner?

I would LOVE to have a cat of my own. However, the immunosuppressants
I'm on because of the transplant mean that going near a litterbox, or
even getting a scratch, could have very serious consequences for me. I
also had to give up volunteering at the local SPCA because of that.

However, I have made friends with the large grey tabby that lives in the
next building. Now he'll come over to me and let me scratch his head and
neck. Even that is a bit of a risk for me.

Adam

Yu kin borrow all ov uz ofur da internetz.

Booker gifz Unka Adam a heedbut an loud purr, keepin hiz clawz put all
away.

Yur healf iz most impurrtant to allovus.

Booker
Old April 10th 12, 05:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
"Adam" wrote:
[...]

ai apoligize, Pitô.ônya..ai reely dew.
Pweez dunt beet meh up.
ai must hab had uh brayne burp r sumpfin wike dat.
Fingz hab bin kinda krazy heer at hoam laytely, wif da hoominz.
Mosey
Vice Grand Pooh Bah

Old April 10th 12, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 4/9/2012 1:26 AM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
"Adam" wrote:
[...]

Mosey,

Dont feel bad, ize gotted dem mixeded up in mineown last post.

Where iz Sapphire Samurai? Hazn't seen hide nor hare ov him laytely.

Booker