Jellicle Ball 2012

Old August 27th 12, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Jellicle Ball 2012

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message
On Sun, 26 Aug 2012 16:31:22 +0000, Amelia T Cat wrote:

I tink maybe sumplayze spooky, synze it iz so kloze tu Holloween? An
letz plan tu go bak tu

We could think about the Winchester Mystery House in San Jose,
Catifurnia. My Paw thought it was kind of spooky when he visited
there.

There web page is at http://www.winchestermysteryhouse.com.

Amelia

Or da Hotel del Coronado in San Diego, Catifurnia. It's furry nice an
fancy, an it's s'posed to haf a few ghosts too. An it's Catifurnia,
where
it's nice an warm an sunny, and it's by da ocean.

Sammy

Diz iz temptink.
If we dezide onnit fruu Oktofurr, letz rememfurr Der Schloss der Alten
Katzen
furra nudder tyme...I wanna goe dere tuu! An letz plan tu go bak tu Qat
Island
az wewll...We habint had menny abvenshurz reezentlee...

--
Pit2ô.ônya

Old August 27th 12, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Diz iz temptink.
If we dezide onnit fruu Oktofurr, letz rememfurr Der Schloss der Alten
Katzen
furra nudder tyme...I wanna goe dere tuu! An letz plan tu go bak tu Qat
Island
az wewll...We habint had menny abvenshurz reezentlee...

This is true. I believe it is getting to be time for another adventure.
Perhaps when the Jellicle Ball is over? That way we might be able to
entice some of the kitties who come just for the Ball to join us for an
Adventure as well.

Amelia
\
Old August 28th 12, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_2_]

Diz iz temptink.
If we dezide onnit fruu Oktofurr, letz rememfurr Der Schloss der Alten
Katzen
furra nudder tyme...I wanna goe dere tuu! An letz plan tu go bak tu Qat
Island
az wewll...We habint had menny abvenshurz reezentlee...

This is true. I believe it is getting to be time for another adventure.
Perhaps when the Jellicle Ball is over? That way we might be able to
entice some of the kitties who come just for the Ball to join us for an
Adventure as well.

Amelia

Diz iz awl tru.
Wy kan't weh hab uh abvenshur B-4 da Jellicle Ball?
Weh cud goe tu Qat Island furzt.
Jezt uh thot.

Mosey

Old September 13th 12, 06:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Fangu fur da remineder, Amelia. If da komoonitee wud like, I iz purrpared to
be da Mistriss uv Serrymoniez agin. I beleev it wuz Azad hoo did da kallin
uv da namez, an I hopez he will do dat agin.

Rebecca

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
The Jellicle Ball is still more than two months away (I believe it's
October 29th this year), but I'd like to start kitties thinking about
possible locations for this year's event. Where do you kitties think
might be appropriate this year?

Amelia T Cat

Old September 18th 12, 09:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bobcat[_3_]

On Aug 17, 2:24*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Let me think about it and get back to you, Amelia. it's 1:30 pm here and
going up to 90 degrees today and both Mom and Dad don't feel good in the
heat.

Mosey

That's too warm! I'm glad it cooled down here - it has been in the 70s
this week. We stay pretty cool with the air conditioner but the humans
get pretty cranky when they have to go outside.

Amelia

Purrs and Greetings Amelia and Mosey, and to EveryCat. I too have been
waiting for things to cool down. It is always good to see familiar
faces once again. My feline senses tells me October will soon be here.
Indeed the 1st full Moon of October is on October 29th. I like the
idea of going to an island of BLACK CATS!!! I will be purrrrfectly at
home there, and would like to second the suggestion. [Misty raises a
paw to second the nomination].

Misty the Black Panther, and "Mistress of the Night"
Old September 18th 12, 09:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bobcat[_3_]

On Aug 27, 7:10*am, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Diz iz temptink.
If we dezide onnit fruu Oktofurr, letz rememfurr Der Schloss der Alten
Katzen
furra nudder tyme...I wanna goe dere tuu! *An letz plan tu go bak tu Qat
Island
az wewll...We habint had menny abvenshurz reezentlee...

This is true. I believe it is getting to be time for another adventure.
Perhaps when the Jellicle Ball is over? That way we might be able to
entice some of the kitties who come just for the Ball to join us for an
Adventure as well.

Amelia
\

Amelia, Spooky Castles?!?! Halloween ?!? Full Moons?!? BLACK Cats?!?
Oh it is PURRFECT for this years Jellicle Ball!!!! We can drape the
Castle in nothing but Orange and BLACK!!! I might even be able to
purrsuade "Bobcat" to come, after all he has -- let me get this right
-- a Ph.D. in some type of science -- I think he calls it
"Microbiology". He could be the resident "Mad Scientist"!!! Mind you,
you know how much the "Bobcat" hates the teleporter, but if I annoy
him enough, and purr in his lap enough I'm sure he would say YES!!!
Amelia, would you be able to get some cat to make up a batch of the
SPECIAL Mint Tea, that usually helps with the nausea and the
"migraine" that Bobcat suffers from when he teleports -- he might have
the SOUL of a CAT, but he is still a human SIGH!!!! Some how he has
never gotten use to teleporting. While my Powers of the Night are
strong, transporting a human through time and space is beyond me.

Oh this would be such a FUN Jellicle Ball....

Misty the Black Panther.
Old September 18th 12, 02:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

[...]

I'm sure we could get somecat to whip up some of the special tea for
Bobcat. Actually, this year he will probably not be the only human in
attendance. We'll be sure to make up a really big batch of tea.

Amelia
Old September 18th 12, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bobcat[_3_]

On Sep 18, 6:40*am, Amelia T Cat wrote:
[...]

Amelia I'll start working on Bobcat NOW!!! I start by crawling on his
lap and sending him dreams about traveling to an island filled with
BLACK CATS, and Halloween. I'll be so happy to see you all once again.
Stay SAFE!!!

Misty the Black Panther
Old September 19th 12, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Bobcat" wrote in message
[...]

-------------
Orange and Black! Yezz!
I wyll dye mine wite furrz Oranje! (I yam uh Tuxedo cat, yu kno)
The BOOteek wyll karry Lotza Oranje an Blak koztoomz and itimz.
Awl Orindj katz can hab blak akzezoreez!
Udder kolort katz kin hab blak leotardz an turtilnek swedderz, ur oranje
swedderz.
Blak kaypz wyll awlzo be abayalivbbel.
I wyll pozt diz on my B))teek powzt az wewll.
I yam soo eggzited!!
--
Pit2ô.ônya

Old September 19th 12, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bobcat[_3_]

On Sep 18, 7:39*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
"Bobcat" wrote in message

[...]

Pit2ô.ônya!!!! Good to see you again!!! I have some other ideas: IF
you are on an island of BLACK Cats, surly you need HUMAN WITCHES!!!Do
you know any FEMALE HUMANS that can be TRUSTED in such a large
gatherings of CATS -- I mean IF The Bobcat can be trusted, there must
be his FEMALE equivalent. Could you are some cat start trying to
puuurrrrsuade her to attend??? Hopefully she does not have as much
trouble with teleporting as Bobcat does.

The other thing I can do since it will be the FULL MOON when I have
all my powers of the night [purrrr, purrrrr, purrr, purrr] is I can
cast a sort-of love "spell" over the entire gathering of cats. Those
cats that are single might find -- at least for the night, if not
longer -- their puuurrrrfect wink-wink. Those that are already paired,
wellll.... they'll have a time they will never forget...

This could be real fun Halloween. One question: Given that it is
Halloween and BLACK Cats are sought out by some very deranged HUMANS,
is any cat working on SECURITY?!? Normally we have to worry about
D*GS, but this year we need to worry more about deranged HUMANS. If
need be I can cast another of my cloaking spells like I did last year,
still there is always a chance that some HUMAN might trip over our
party through simply blind LUCK and there is nothing I can do about
that. Bobcat is always cautious with me around Halloween because I am
a BLACK Cat, and he wants to keep me SAFE....

I'll look forward to seeing you at the Jellicle Ball

Misty the Black Panther