Guess who went to see the kittens again?

Old March 21st 04, 02:51 PM
Marina

Default Guess who went to see the kittens again?

Guess who didn't forget the camera?

Guess who did forget to check the batteries of said camera?

So, sorry, no pictures this time.

When I got there, all the kittens had just zonked out after a lengthy
playing session, but as we watched them, the liveliest boy woke up again and
started playing again. He successfully stalked and dispatched a hazel nut,
my camera, and especially two very dangerous feet with annoyingly wriggling
big toes.

Just when he had subdued one of the big toes and was laying on top of it to
keep it quiet, it wriggled! The boy jumped up and fell on his back, but was
not discouraged. He attacked the other leg instead, and climbed up it like a
little grey squirrel, taking mouthfuls of the pants now and then. Then he
realised he was very high up, and getting down wasn't as easy as getting up.

Mummy Kira was sitting on the floor meowing at him. Finally he struggled
down, and she took him by the scruff. This one is obviously a problem child.
Kira gets pretty upset when they leave their basket, but at the age of five
weeks, they will be roaming more and more, so she had better get used to it.

Next time, I will have charged the batteries for my camera, I promise.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 21st 04, 07:40 PM
Takayuki

"Marina" wrote:

Mummy Kira was sitting on the floor meowing at him. Finally he struggled
down, and she took him by the scruff. This one is obviously a problem child.
Kira gets pretty upset when they leave their basket, but at the age of five
weeks, they will be roaming more and more, so she had better get used to it.

Next time, I will have charged the batteries for my camera, I promise.

He sounds like a troublemaker! It must bring back memories of
Nikki and Frank as kittens.

Old March 21st 04, 10:02 PM

Marina wrote:

Guess who didn't forget the camera?
Guess who did forget to check the batteries of said camera?
So, sorry, no pictures this time.

Ohhhhhh - what a tease!!!

Just when he had subdued one of the big toes and was laying on top
of it to keep it quiet, it wriggled! The boy jumped up and fell
on his back, but was not discouraged. He attacked the other leg
instead, and climbed up it like a little grey squirrel, taking
mouthfuls of the pants now and then. Then he realised he was very
high up, and getting down wasn't as easy as getting up.

He'll be the hoolikitten of the bunch before long.

Joyce
Old March 22nd 04, 01:25 AM
Steve Touchstone

Aww bummer - no pix

Back when Little Bit was still trying to ride herd on her bunch, it
was Sammy who was the problem child. Sammy was always the first to try
new things, and the ringleader when it came to mischief.

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 15:51:45 +0200, "Marina"
wrote:

[...]

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: