At da hotel in Paris

Old December 16th 05, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default At da hotel in Paris

A porter twinkles and the door opens in the lobby of the Hôtel Georges
V in Paris. The Concierge walks over and greets all of our kitties,
and calls for bellhops; a number of smartly uniformed kitties take the
baggage.

"ah, kitties, welcome to Paris and ze Georges V! It eez a beautiful
day, and Paris she eez decorated for Kissamouse. I hopes zat yu will
enjoy yur stay wif us!"

"Hokay my frens, says Anaïs, Wez going up to owr rum to relax offur
sum espresso an pastries, then its shoppink time!" Pityoonia, wud yu
like to lead the gurlz?"

An don forget, dinner tonite at 8 at Taillevent!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/16/2005 10:47:14 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old December 16th 05, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:54:09 -0500, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

"Hokay my frens, says Anaïs, Wez going up to owr rum to relax offur
sum espresso an pastries, then its shoppink time!" Pityoonia, wud yu
like to lead the gurlz?"

An don forget, dinner tonite at 8 at Taillevent!

Sorry I'z late, it taked me a while to fin mine good collar. I wanted to
be dressed purroperly soz I wouldn't embarrass bootiful miss OEJ.

Hmmm, did anykitty see which way miss OEJ wented? I'z would like to say
"hi".

STTom
Old December 16th 05, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 09:30:52 -0800, ShortTail Tom's little agile paws
typed:

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 10:54:09 -0500, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

"Hokay my frens, says Anaïs, Wez going up to owr rum to relax offur
sum espresso an pastries, then its shoppink time!" Pityoonia, wud yu
like to lead the gurlz?"

An don forget, dinner tonite at 8 at Taillevent!

Sorry I'z late, it taked me a while to fin mine good collar. I wanted to
be dressed purroperly soz I wouldn't embarrass bootiful miss OEJ.

Hmmm, did anykitty see which way miss OEJ wented? I'z would like to say
"hi".

STTom

Pssst - she's in suite 507 - and I finks shez waitink fur
yourownself!!!!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/16/2005 1:07:56 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old December 16th 05, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Pssst - she's in suite 507 - and I finks shez waitink fur
yourownself!!!!

[A short-tailed silver tabby boy dashes to the stairs and up to the 5th
floor, taking three stairs at a time. At door 507 he knocks shyly on the
door.]
Old December 17th 05, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Dinner at Taillevent??? Yew mus be uh furry impawtint purrrrrrrrrrson tu get
reserfayshuns thare! Meowmie Beverly & Pawpaw Leo didn get wun wen dey wur
in Paris sum yeers ago.

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie

Old December 17th 05, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Am I roomin mineself ur wiff sum udder singul gurlz?

I wanna go hang myne owtfitz up furzt, den havva snak an luuk owt at da
view...

Gud ting I hab meowmeez lappingtop wiff me...
I went tu http://www.discoverfrance.net/France...shopping.shtml
an did sum reesertsh, ennykitty kin get there...

I thot maybee of gettin uh runnink shtart atta Puce Market (I guezz dat
standz furr 'pooseycatz')
and woikink owr way up to "hot kotureor"

Wat du yuz tink bowt finduink some bargains at the Puces de Saint-Ouen
complex:
itz neer Klinginkort Port. I heer dat juzt wunna of da sekshunz, Malik
Market, haz more than 100 traders' stalls, this market is a mecca for
clothes, attracting a young and colorful clientele. Here, you can find
military surplus, leather jackets, trainers, incense, make-up etc. The
atmosphere is more like that of the Forum des Halles in Paris than that of a
second-hand goods market.

Pitoonya, goink bak tu dat URL.

Old December 17th 05, 11:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

You kan share wif minesef, anna Stormmee ifin her getsa come, I think BK
might be coming butted willz share wif hiz brofurz, OEJ wuz gonna share wif
minesef butter her spekal boykitty friend wanted ta share wif hersef, man
hersef iz 'cited, anna nerfuz, Trudi, snikierin atta da normally so in
control OEJ