Visiting your friends cats

Old September 26th 04, 06:24 AM
Sherry

Wilson is so company shy, that my Son once asked me if I was sure I still
had the cat, why would you think anything else, I asked, because I can't
remember the last time I saw him, he replied, of course he really knew that
Wilson would be hiding till he left

Wilson sounds like my Frank.Sometimes I feel like he's the phantom cat, the one
I talk about all the time, but none of my friends have actually ever *seen*
him.

Old September 29th 04, 07:54 AM
Jean Hobbs

You hit the nail on the head Sherry, my Daughter and family drove up
yesterday
for some baby mindingI only heard the car because I was expecting it,
it was very quiet as it came to a stop, but Wilson had rocketed into the
bedroom under the bed before a door had even been opened or a childish voice
heard, he is three next month Josh is three & a half and Wilson has only
started coming out when* he* is here the last couple of months the girls he
didn't mind too much but Josh scared him being a typical noisy boy, but he
doesn't seem to like adults Jean.P.

Old September 29th 04, 04:41 PM
Enfilade

When company comes:

1. Smokey approaches them with the line, "Hi. You're my best friend.
Can you feed me? Let's snuggle now." And promptly sits himself down
on them--no matter if he's ever seen them before.

2. Nocturne mumbles something about the collective IQ of the
apartment dropping, and retires to her office under the bed.

3. Tyche puffs up and hisses at the "strange cats" that have invaded
her territory.

4. Kumani plops down atop the cat furniture and looks cute.

--Enfilade