Drunk falls off the bar stool

Old September 28th 04, 05:10 PM
Norm

Default Drunk falls off the bar stool

Well, maybe she wasn't drunk (haven't given them fresh catnip in days!)
but Case rolled over in her sleep and fell to the floor with a thump.
Sssh! She looked at me to see if I noticed but I kept looking at the
monitor so she climbed back on the stool again. Innkeeper! Set'em up
again! Norm (she's by far the loudest snoring cat I've ever see^H^H^H
heard)

--
"The web has got me caught. I'd rather have the blues than what I've
got." via Nat King Cole
Old September 28th 04, 07:52 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Mimi, sweet-pea that she is, likes to curl up nest to my pillow (purring
volume turned UP) when I lay (lie?) in bed reading, usually on the side
nearest the edge of the bed. When she gets to a reaaaaaly good part in her
kitty dreams, she starts moaning & chirping as she purrs, and she then gets
restless, curling this way, then that way, doing upside-downey head, hiding
her face from the evil light, when all of a sudden - THUMP, she's on the
floor. Having squirmed her way closer to my shoulder, she narrowly missed
hitting the corner of the nightstand (we have those extra-thick pillow-top
mattresses, so the nightstand is about 1/2 an inch below the top of the
mattress). I look over to make sure she's not hurt (beside her pride), and
that her hard little head didn't put a dent in the 79-year-old hardwood
floor, and she just hops right back up to finish her nap. The other day, she
did this *TWICE*, within 10 minutes!!!! Talk about power napping.

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old September 28th 04, 08:12 PM
O J

On Tue, 28 Sep, Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:

---------------------snip----------------------
When she gets to a reaaaaaly good part in her
kitty dreams, she starts moaning & chirping as she purrs, and she then gets
restless, curling this way, then that way, doing upside-downey head, hiding
her face from the evil light, when all of a sudden - THUMP, she's on the
floor.

---------------------snip----------------------

My Lady Jane Grey went through a period of about four months when she
would fall off whatever she was sleeping on. She wasn't sleeping
restlessly though, she'd just roll over and the normal mechanism in
the body that prevents falling off things just wasn't working. She'd
hit the floor with a thump and then jump back up and go back to sleep.
You'd think she'd have taken to sleeping on the floor, but noooo!

TED didn't find anything unusual and she just stopped as suddenly as
she began ...???

--
Regards and Purrs,
O J

Old September 29th 04, 04:39 AM
Marina

Norm wrote:

Well, maybe she wasn't drunk (haven't given them fresh catnip in days!)
but Case rolled over in her sleep and fell to the floor with a thump.
Sssh! She looked at me to see if I noticed but I kept looking at the
monitor so she climbed back on the stool again. Innkeeper! Set'em up
again! Norm (she's by far the loudest snoring cat I've ever see^H^H^H
heard)

LOL!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki