Lilly Cat

Old July 8th 08, 12:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Meowmie Carol

Default Lilly Cat

On Jul 7, 12:37*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 04:11:01 -0700 (PDT), Meowmie Carol's nimble,
little paws typed:

Perhaps some of you from the "old skool" remember Lilly Cat, wink wink
of the late Tinkie Basil, Sumo Wrestler cum laude.

I just wanted to let all her furriends know that she transitioned
peacefully this morning. *She is sorry she was a recluse of late, her
meowmie has been busy with works and teenage kittens...
Lilly is survied by TopHat,Shaina,Autumn Rain, Snickers, Frankie and
Frances....

She is probably on the other side of the bridge wrestling with Tinkie

* * * * We iz sending purrs fur Lilly and her Meowmie.
Purrrrrrrrr..................
--
Purrs,

* * * * Mme. Anaïs

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 7/7/2008 12:37:32 PM

Fank you for your purrs, they are helping me to heal.
Old July 8th 08, 12:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Meowmie Carol

On Jul 7, 11:51*am, Fred wrote:
Meowmie Carol wrote:
Perhaps some of you from the "old skool" remember Lilly Cat, wink wink
of the late Tinkie Basil, Sumo Wrestler cum laude.

I just wanted to let all her furriends know that she transitioned
peacefully this morning. *She is sorry she was a recluse of late, her
meowmie has been busy with works and teenage kittens...
Lilly is survied by TopHat,Shaina,Autumn Rain, Snickers, Frankie and
Frances....

She is probably on the other side of the bridge wrestling with Tinkie

* * * * Purrrzzz fur Lilly Cat. *I hope she's having a gudgud time at da Bridge.

Cinnamon

--
Peace,
Fred

She certainly deserves to be having a gud time, fank you.
Old July 8th 08, 12:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Meowmie Carol

wrote:
Perhaps some of you from the "old skool" remember Lilly Cat, wink wink
of the late Tinkie Basil, Sumo Wrestler cum laude.

I just wanted to let all her furriends know that she transitioned
peacefully this morning. *She is sorry she was a recluse of late, her
meowmie has been busy with works and teenage kittens...
Lilly is survied by TopHat,Shaina,Autumn Rain, Snickers, Frankie and
Frances....

She is probably on the other side of the bridge wrestling with Tinkie

Love and purrs from Beauty and Cinder. We are sure she is in a better
place.

Fank you Beauty and Cinder, she deserves the best place ever.. She
was always there for her meowmie, even if her favorite form of
recreation was sitting on a chair and swatting the other cats' tails.
Old July 8th 08, 12:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Meowmie Carol

On Jul 7, 11:24*am, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Meatloaf purrz furr lufferlee Lilly at da Bridge, an hur lufft wunz hu
wyll mizz hur heer.

--
Pitô.ônya

"Meowmie Carol" wrote in message

Perhaps some of you from the "old skool" remember Lilly Cat, wink wink
of the late Tinkie Basil, Sumo Wrestler cum laude.

I just wanted to let all her furriends know that she transitioned
peacefully this morning. *She is sorry she was a recluse of late, her
meowmie has been busy with works and teenage kittens...
Lilly is survied by TopHat,Shaina,Autumn Rain, Snickers, Frankie and
Frances....

She is probably on the other side of the bridge wrestling with Tinkie- Hide quoted text -

Fangu so much, your purrs are much appreciated....
TopHat and the gang.
Old July 8th 08, 12:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Meowmie Carol

On Jul 7, 10:52*am, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat
wrote:
On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 04:11:01 -0700, Meowmie Carol wrote:
She is probably on the other side of the bridge wrestling with Tinkie

We are very sorry for the empty places left in your hearts. Lilly will now
be having wonderful fun playing with lost friends at the Rainbow Bridge,
enjoying perfect health and eternal youth.

We send our purrs.

Cleo

Fangu Cleo. She was a very special gurrl who brought joy and peace
into our home. I hope she is experiencing that joy and peace
herownself.
Old July 8th 08, 12:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Meowmie Carol

On Jul 7, 10:30*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Jul 7, 7:11 am, Meowmie Carol wrote:

Perhaps some of you from the "old skool" remember Lilly Cat, wink wink
of the late Tinkie Basil, Sumo Wrestler cum laude.

I just wanted to let all her furriends know that she transitioned
peacefully this morning. *She is sorry she was a recluse of late, her
meowmie has been busy with works and teenage kittens...
Lilly is survied by TopHat,Shaina,Autumn Rain, Snickers, Frankie and
Frances....

She is probably on the other side of the bridge wrestling with Tinkie

Wee did not never gnow hur butted shee sounz wike a wunnerful purrson.
It sounz wike shee wuz surroned by frenz an had a wuvely life butted
finally shee wanned to cee hur wink-wink an neow shee iz wiff
himself.

Purrz four all hoo mourn an best wishez four hur jurnee.

--
Maggy May, WooToo, Missy, Sunrise, Bear (a d*g) an r hoomins an parruts

Fangu, you would have liked Lilly, everyone did. She was/is a gentle
soul (except when she stood on chairs and swatted tails).
Old July 8th 08, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Meowmie Carol wrote:

Perhaps some of you from the "old skool" remember Lilly Cat, wink wink
of the late Tinkie Basil, Sumo Wrestler cum laude.

I just wanted to let all her furriends know that she transitioned
peacefully this morning. She is sorry she was a recluse of late, her
meowmie has been busy with works and teenage kittens...
Lilly is survied by TopHat,Shaina,Autumn Rain, Snickers, Frankie and
Frances....

She is probably on the other side of the bridge wrestling with Tinkie

Wee'ze so sorry to heeer dis nooz. Purrrrrrrrrrs fur Lilly's jerney
an fur da hoomins an kitties hoo luffd her besstist.

Her brik is in plays, addid wiff da graytisst reespekt, an her naym
will be Called at da next Jellicle Ball.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old July 9th 08, 03:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Meowmie Carol

On Jul 8, 6:50*pm, "The Clowder (South)"
wrote:
Meowmie Carol wrote:
Perhaps some of you from the "old skool" remember Lilly Cat, wink wink
of the late Tinkie Basil, Sumo Wrestler cum laude.

I just wanted to let all her furriends know that she transitioned
peacefully this morning. *She is sorry she was a recluse of late, her
meowmie has been busy with works and teenage kittens...
Lilly is survied by TopHat,Shaina,Autumn Rain, Snickers, Frankie and
Frances....

She is probably on the other side of the bridge wrestling with Tinkie

Wee'ze so sorry to heeer dis nooz. *Purrrrrrrrrrs fur Lilly's jerney
an fur da hoomins an kitties hoo luffd her besstist.

Her brik is in plays, addid wiff da graytisst reespekt, an her naym
will be Called at da next Jellicle Ball.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

Fangu so much, we haven't been on in a long time, so we were shy about
asking for a brick, but if any cat deserves hone, it is our Lillycat.
dis does make her passing easier.

Top Hat and the gang.
Old July 9th 08, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Shado

On Jul 7, 8:11 pm, Meowmie Carol wrote:
Perhaps some of you from the "old skool" remember Lilly Cat, wink wink
of the late Tinkie Basil, Sumo Wrestler cum laude.

I just wanted to let all her furriends know that she transitioned
peacefully this morning. She is sorry she was a recluse of late, her
meowmie has been busy with works and teenage kittens...
Lilly is survied by TopHat,Shaina,Autumn Rain, Snickers, Frankie and
Frances....

She is probably on the other side of the bridge wrestling with Tinkie

Anti Carol, I didn't know Lilly, buttid mine meowmie rememfurs her.
I'ze sure dat Boogie da HarpurrCat(RB) haz alredy welkumed her to do
bridge. I will purr fur you anna yer fambly dat you shuld only
rememfur da love. I will have meowmie lite a candle in Lilly's
honner.

Yer Fren,
MuShu da Magnificent
Old July 9th 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

On Jul 8, 7:09*am, Meowmie Carol wrote:
On Jul 7, 1:18*pm, Debby Hanoka wrote:

Perhaps some of you from the "old skool" remember Lilly Cat, wink wink
of the late Tinkie Basil, Sumo Wrestler cum laude.

I just wanted to let all her furriends know that she transitioned
peacefully this morning. *She is sorry she was a recluse of late, her
meowmie has been busy with works and teenage kittens...
Lilly is survied by TopHat,Shaina,Autumn Rain, Snickers, Frankie and
Frances....

She is probably on the other side of the bridge wrestling with Tinkie

We remember Lilly Cat! *Didn't she used to wish everyone a "Happy
Manxgiving?" *We're sorry to hear she went to the Bridge. *Was she
very old?

Kitty Schottland, Age 18
Chief Tortie In Residence

and

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 7
Chief Tabby In Residence

Yes, Manxgiving was her holiday.... Umm... being delicate Kitty, she
was quite young. *A year younger than yourself.

Oh meow goodnesses! That is young!

Capt. Midnight (RB) is on the Welcoming Committee at The Bridge, and
is probably showing Lilly all the best dirt piles to roll in, and cars
to sit on.

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence