mozey's howze need bigbig purrz

Old November 27th 09, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default mozey's howze need bigbig purrz

In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

sum of youcatz may haz notized dat mozey haz notted posted lately... diz iz
beclawz hiz meowmie has hadda veri serious healf issue which cauwzed hersef
to be hurted... her iz notted dowin veri well anna dey needsa lotsa purrz
fur hersefta getz betterer.

Tiger fur hiz howze wif all catz purrin at full blazt

Oh no! All of use here will be purring our best purrs for her.

Amelia
Old November 27th 09, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Amelia T Cat wrote:

In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

sum of youcatz may haz notized dat mozey haz notted posted lately... diz
iz beclawz hiz meowmie has hadda veri serious healf issue which cauwzed
hersef to be hurted... her iz notted dowin veri well anna dey needsa
lotsa purrz fur hersefta getz betterer.

Tiger fur hiz howze wif all catz purrin at full blazt

Oh no! All of use here will be purring our best purrs for her.

Amelia

Purrrrrs fur yor whole house and fur yor Meowmie to get bedderer reel suun.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old November 28th 09, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stacey[_3_]

Weze purrin fur Mozey's meowmie tu an hopez she gets bettur fast fast.

Sebastian, Joolian, anna Moon

"The Porter Cats" wrote in message
We ar purreng!

Lucy

Old November 28th 09, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf

On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 06:04:49 -0600, "Stormmee"
wrote:

sum of youcatz may haz notized dat mozey haz notted posted lately... diz iz
beclawz hiz meowmie has hadda veri serious healf issue which cauwzed hersef
to be hurted... her iz notted dowin veri well anna dey needsa lotsa purrz
fur hersefta getz betterer.

Tiger fur hiz howze wif all catz purrin at full blazt

Sending purrs that Kyla gets well ASAP.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein
Old November 28th 09, 09:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we iz gonna call hersef tomorrow ifin her haz notted sended uses a meowmail
by den, Tiger

--
Have a wonderful day

m...

Old November 28th 09, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Purrz fur kyla to get bedder.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy

Old November 28th 09, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 28, 4:00*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
we iz gonna call hersef tomorrow ifin her haz notted sended uses a meowmail
by den, Tiger

Will you tell herseff an da Mosey dat wee iz all catsurned?

Maggy May

All of us, four legs and two.

--
Will in New Haven

Old November 29th 09, 02:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we willz tellz hersef... we haz notted receefed ani korispondenze so far, we
willz wate until diz afurnun beclawz of da time diffurinze den pozt afur da
kall, Tiger

--
Have a wonderful day

Old November 29th 09, 04:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I purred inna rong pozt (DummMeowmee), buttid I wyll purr uhgin
heer...heowp it hewlpz!
--
Pitô.ônya