Youse Are Invited ...

Old December 31st 09, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

Default Youse Are Invited ...

.... to a Mew Year's Eve party at our place in Furrlorida! There are trees
to climb, dirt and mulch patches to roll in, and cars to sit on top of. We
would love to have all of youse!

Lilith Kitten Gordon-Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie

Old December 31st 09, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
FweLiX

Poured to da moon?
Dat sum quazy kittypoops dat dat moony getts da bihgest awn Neuw ears
nihtz.
Derr enni kitty weft hoo notiss dat awl dows tv schows abowt dem?
Datsum kwaze kittioops tooo.
Duz dat ewhipticle owbitt sownd wik a gudd i deeah?
Purrhaps?

murrowwwww

Old January 1st 10, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 12:19:50 -0800 (PST), The Porter Cats
wrote:

Fangu! We wil be ther! We want to port to all da pardies effurywher.

Bear

On Dec 31, 10:41*am, "ChildFree23" wrote:
... to a Mew Year's Eve party at our place in Furrlorida! *There are trees
to climb, dirt and mulch patches to roll in, and cars to sit on top of. *We
would love to have all of youse!

Lilith Kitten Gordon-Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie

Wee will be at the partii. - Beauty, Cinder, Spring
Old January 1st 10, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_]

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 12:19:50 -0800 (PST), The Porter Cats

Fangu! We wil be ther! We want to port to all da pardies effurywher.

Bear

... to a Mew Year's Eve party at our place in Furrlorida! There are
trees
to climb, dirt and mulch patches to roll in, and cars to sit on top of.
We
would love to have all of youse!

Lilith Kitten Gordon-Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, & Miss Tina
Marie

Wee will be at the partii. - Beauty, Cinder, Spring

Sew will weeeeeee, fangu...
Pookie, Sqweex n Pipps
Mosey iz out 'porting' urawond tew awl kyndz uff plases

Old January 1st 10, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Come on guyz, itz borin round here.

Booker, herdin Snowflake and Chappy to da porter.

Old January 1st 10, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 31, 11:41*am, "ChildFree23" wrote:
... to a Mew Year's Eve party at our place in Furrlorida! *There are trees
to climb, dirt and mulch patches to roll in, and cars to sit on top of. *We
would love to have all of youse!

Lilith Kitten Gordon-Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie

The red jeep-fingy full of kittees an one adorabubble widdle puppy is
arriving sune. Wee leff Bear too tak car ub Uncl Bill an too giff him
his walks. Demselffs seem to WIKE da sno an ice but we do GNOT.

--
Maggy May, four her hous
Old January 1st 10, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
... to a Mew Year's Eve party at our place in Furrlorida! There are
trees to climb, dirt and mulch patches to roll in, and cars to sit on
top of. We would love to have all of youse!

Lilith Kitten Gordon-Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, & Miss Tina
Marie

I yam on mine way!
Meowmee an PawPaw ar stuck-in-da-mudd...juzt stayin heowm...not meeee!!!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 1st 10, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 11:41:17 -0500, ChildFree23's
nimble, little paws typed:

... to a Mew Year's Eve party at our place in Furrlorida! There are trees
to climb, dirt and mulch patches to roll in, and cars to sit on top of. We
would love to have all of youse!

Lilith Kitten Gordon-Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie

[a 'porter twinkles, and Anaïs and Tiger step out,
paw-in-paw with bottles of nip-champagne]

Meow, kitties!

And happy Mew Yeer!Iz efurrykitty reddy fur a
toast?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/31/2009 10:22:21 PM
Old January 1st 10, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 11:41:17 -0500, ChildFree23's
nimble, little paws typed:

... to a Mew Year's Eve party at our place in Furrlorida! There are
trees
to climb, dirt and mulch patches to roll in, and cars to sit on top
of. We
would love to have all of youse!

Lilith Kitten Gordon-Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, & Miss Tina
Marie

[a 'porter twinkles, and Anaïs and Tiger step out,
paw-in-paw with bottles of nip-champagne]

Meow, kitties!

And happy Mew Yeer!Iz efurrykitty reddy fur a
toast?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Lyke dey say in Furranze, "Bonne Annees," Anaïs !

An Happy Noo Yeer tuuuu!!!!
--
Pitô.ônya