July 4th

Old June 29th 13, 01:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default July 4th

Hi Kitties,

Everyone is invited to the party. Doggies are welcome , too.

We have been busy getting the party tents put up. The food serving
areas have the tables and cookers ready to go. The freezer is stocked
with nipsicles. Pillows and blankets are spread out on the lawn. We have
planed a special fireworks display to honor first responders that have
helped save any animal in danger.

As you know the fireworks we have do not make any noise so even the
youngest kitty or doggie will enjoy them.

Samwise and Lucy Lu
Old June 29th 13, 03:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 08:55:11 -0400, ann791 wrote:

Hi Kitties,

Everyone is invited to the party. Doggies are welcome , too.

We have been busy getting the party tents put up. The food serving areas
have the tables and cookers ready to go. The freezer is stocked with
nipsicles. Pillows and blankets are spread out on the lawn. We have
planed a special fireworks display to honor first responders that have
helped save any animal in danger.

As you know the fireworks we have do not make any noise so even the
youngest kitty or doggie will enjoy them.

Samwise and Lucy Lu

Fangu, guys! Mine family will be dere.

Miz Amelia tole me to tell you dat da Fluffykitz warehouse haz lotz of
yummys, an we haf more serving stuffz an carts and fingys, so just let us
know if you needz anyfing.

Oh, an we haz bunchs of sammons and trouts and turkeybirds and gooses and
roast beasts, too.

Sammy
Old June 29th 13, 04:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 6/29/2013 10:57 AM, Samuel Redcat wrote:
[...]

Amelia, we would love to some sammons and turkeybirds. We have a big big
grill that the turkeybird would fit into. Serving dishes are needed too.
Looking forward to seeing you and your family.

Lucy lu
Old June 29th 13, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Saturday, June 29, 2013 8:55:11 AM UTC-4, ann791 wrote:
Hi Kitties,

Everyone is invited to the party. Doggies are welcome , too.

We have been busy getting the party tents put up. The food serving

areas have the tables and cookers ready to go. The freezer is stocked

with nipsicles. Pillows and blankets are spread out on the lawn. We have

planed a special fireworks display to honor first responders that have

helped save any animal in danger.

As you know the fireworks we have do not make any noise so even the

youngest kitty or doggie will enjoy them.

We wood wub two attend. Me an Samanfa-puppy for shur an I will see wut da Wascal sez wen I getted in toch wiff hisseff.

--
WooToo
Old June 29th 13, 04:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 6/29/2013 11:23 AM, Will in New Haven wrote:
On Saturday, June 29, 2013 8:55:11 AM UTC-4, ann791 wrote:
Hi Kitties,

Everyone is invited to the party. Doggies are welcome , too.

We have been busy getting the party tents put up. The food serving

areas have the tables and cookers ready to go. The freezer is stocked

with nipsicles. Pillows and blankets are spread out on the lawn. We have

planed a special fireworks display to honor first responders that have

helped save any animal in danger.

As you know the fireworks we have do not make any noise so even the

youngest kitty or doggie will enjoy them.

We wood wub two attend. Me an Samanfa-puppy for shur an I will see wut da Wascal sez wen I getted in toch wiff hisseff.

We are looking forward to seeing you all.

Lucy Lu & Samwise
Old June 29th 13, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"ann791" wrote in message
Hi Kitties,

Everyone is invited to the party. Doggies are welcome , too.

We have been busy getting the party tents put up. The food serving
areas have the tables and cookers ready to go. The freezer is stocked
with nipsicles. Pillows and blankets are spread out on the lawn. We
have planed a special fireworks display to honor first responders that
have helped save any animal in danger.

As you know the fireworks we have do not make any noise so even the
youngest kitty or doggie will enjoy them.

Samwise and Lucy Lu

Kud we shtart erlier an inklood Catnada Day on Jooly foyzt?
I fink I hav uh kwiet videyo ov fyrewoikz sumweer..
an kownt me in furr Micekreem© an Mousesikulz©!
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Old June 30th 13, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 6/29/2013 4:33 PM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Kud we shtart erlier an inklood Catnada Day on Jooly foyzt?
I fink I hav uh kwiet videyo ov fyrewoikz sumweer..
an kownt me in furr Micekreem© an Mousesikulz©!
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

That will be fun to include Catnada Day. Port over any time. Everything
is ready for the party.

Lucy Lu.
Old July 2nd 13, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message ...

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"ann791" wrote in message
Hi Kitties,

Everyone is invited to the party. Doggies are welcome , too.

We have been busy getting the party tents put up. The food serving areas
have the tables and cookers ready to go. The freezer is stocked with
nipsicles. Pillows and blankets are spread out on the lawn. We have planed
a special fireworks display to honor first responders that have helped
save any animal in danger.

As you know the fireworks we have do not make any noise so even the
youngest kitty or doggie will enjoy them.

Samwise and Lucy Lu

Kud we shtart erlier an inklood Catnada Day on Jooly foyzt?
I fink I hav uh kwiet videyo ov fyrewoikz sumweer..
an kownt me in furr Micekreem© an Mousesikulz©!

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Oooo dem saowns gud n nommy P2nya.
Diz saownds wike sew mur=tch fuhn, Samwise n LucyLu.
Is der inyfin weh kan bringh?
Mosey fur his groop

O, bai da wai, Pipps wud wike Ranger tu go wif herownself. yeUP.
Hur iz hopeful dat hym wyl sksort hur tu diz hapoi parti.

Old July 2nd 13, 05:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"ann791" wrote in message
Hi Kitties,

Everyone is invited to the party. Doggies are welcome , too.

We have been busy getting the party tents put up. The food serving areas
have the tables and cookers ready to go. The freezer is stocked with
nipsicles. Pillows and blankets are spread out on the lawn. We have planed
a special fireworks display to honor first responders that have helped
save any animal in danger.

As you know the fireworks we have do not make any noise so even the
youngest kitty or doggie will enjoy them.

Samwise and Lucy Lu

Kud we shtart erlier an inklood Catnada Day on Jooly foyzt?
I fink I hav uh kwiet videyo ov fyrewoikz sumweer..
an kownt me in furr Micekreem© an Mousesikulz©!

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Oooo, diz saowndz wike sew mutch fuhn. Weh awl wud wike tu beh wif owr
furendz der.
Iz der inyfing weh kan bring wif usses? Ai hab uh gud resipee fur nip
marningrritaz.
Fangu. fur yer inbite

Mosey fur hiz xsited brood.

Old July 3rd 13, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Tuesday, July 2, 2013 12:10:57 AM UTC-4, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
--

Pi2�nya AKA Sweetee

"ann791" wrote in message

[...]

The Catnada day celebration was lots of fun. Now it's on to the 4th of July celebration.Fluffy kats catering is helping out with some of the food. The Gray Kat group is all set up under a large tent and the music has started.

The turkey bird is cooking on the big grill. One smaller grills there is salmon and tuna.As the fish is done cooking Samwise flips them onto a service dish.

Samwise & Lucy Lu

4th of July ann791 Cat community 16 August 3rd 12 11:54 PM
Happy 4th of July Matthew[_3_] Cat anecdotes 1 July 4th 12 09:01 PM
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY Matthew[_3_] Cat anecdotes 4 July 6th 08 03:11 PM
Happy 4th Of July Matthew Cat anecdotes 17 July 6th 07 04:27 AM
trip in july rbinca Cat anecdotes 12 June 4th 04 05:28 AM