My own Monster

Old May 26th 04, 01:32 PM
jmcquown

Default My own Monster

Marina posted about Frank's obsession with going on walks now. Persia has
also gotten obsessed since I introduced her to her 'kitty walk' on the back
patio. She doesn't so much yowl as she does this pitiful little 'wooo!'
sound by the back door.

It's about to pour down rain here, probably within the hour, but she
insisted (wooo! wooo!) I put her outside. So I've pulled the shade up on
the door and will keep an eye out for when the rain starts. She does have a
'kitty cabana' she can get under if it starts raining. Right now she's
looking askance at the fact that one of the apartment complex lawn-care
people is nearby running a weed-eater.

Jill

Old May 26th 04, 11:51 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Wed, 26 May 2004 07:32:05 -0500, "jmcquown"
wrote:

Marina posted about Frank's obsession with going on walks now. Persia has
also gotten obsessed since I introduced her to her 'kitty walk' on the back
patio. She doesn't so much yowl as she does this pitiful little 'wooo!'
sound by the back door.

It's about to pour down rain here, probably within the hour, but she
insisted (wooo! wooo!) I put her outside. So I've pulled the shade up on
the door and will keep an eye out for when the rain starts. She does have a
'kitty cabana' she can get under if it starts raining. Right now she's
looking askance at the fact that one of the apartment complex lawn-care
people is nearby running a weed-eater.

Jill

When Little Bit first made it clear that she was moving in, she
refused to go out if there was the slightlest hint that of bad
weather. If it was hot, cold, windy, or cloudy, she didn't want out.
Now that she's used to having me there to open the door when she wants
back in, she wants out all the time, even if it's only to walk from
the front door to the patio door - maybe 10 feet (or less if she cuts
through the flowerbed) since they're right around the corner from each
other. Of course, when she's out nowadays, I'm out too, and she makes
frequent checks that I left the door open so she can come back inside.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

[...]