Da Ballonz

Old April 30th 12, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Da Ballonz

Willow and Piglett are stitting on the futon as Willow checks her big
notebook. Pig I haz 15 names anna one for da kommunitee cats as a hole.
Den dere iz da 2 white onez for da Two Sisters.

Piglett smiles and asks Willow, Iz u gonna blo dem all up urselfz? I fink O
T ha enuf hot air for dat!

Old April 30th 12, 10:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Apr 30, 4:22*am, "Gramby" wrote:
Willow and Piglett are stitting on the futon as Willow checks her big
notebook. *Pig I haz 15 names anna one for da kommunitee cats as a hole..
Den dere iz da 2 *white onez for da Two Sisters.

Piglett smiles and asks Willow, Iz u gonna blo dem all up urselfz? *I fink O
T ha enuf hot air for dat!

Cleo Gordon is sitting on top of Ben Nevis wavin a saltire n hopin dat
thu bawoonz fwy offur Scatland.
Harry n Sukie wook at each offur and smile. Unka Serge wud wuff dis!
Old April 30th 12, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 29, 11:22*pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Willow and Piglett are stitting on the futon as Willow checks her big
notebook. *Pig I haz 15 names anna one for da kommunitee cats as a hole..
Den dere iz da 2 *white onez for da Two Sisters.

Piglett smiles and asks Willow, Iz u gonna blo dem all up urselfz? *I fink O
T ha enuf hot air for dat!

I will hep.

--
Wascal, who has been quietly sitting and thinking about absent friends
Old May 1st 12, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Mosey n his Hous ugrei, wif OEJ n waff at at da thot uf OT twing tew blow
dem up awl bai hizownself.

diz iz loflee newz OEJ