MEOW!!!!! Jellicle Ball: Gretchen Marie

Old October 28th 04, 06:17 AM
Bobcat

Default MEOW!!!!! Jellicle Ball: Gretchen Marie

Bonnie the Black Panther, BL has ended up in some place not sure
where. She sits down at the Bobcat's new teleporter with built in
'puter and pouds on the keys:

"Gretchen Marie, this is Bonnie, the Black Panther, BL I'm LOST
(Bobcat and his silly 'puter -- I should box his ears ). Can you tell
me where the Jellicle Ball is this year so I can set the co-ordinates
on the teleporter, or at the very least triangulate so I can teleport
there???

Have you heard from Galaxy??????? Oh I have new stories for you.
Bobcat got a new D*G!!!!! I thought he was very cute when he got here
8 months ago -- he was *MY* size --, but now he is 25-1/2 inches
tall!!! Bobcat has *NOT* gotten soft ( he is STILL a CAT PUUURRRSON
but this brutes name is Calypso and he is Cruisers successor. Og I
can't wait to see yoou all and the rest of the Tuff Girl Kitty Club.

BTW you might want to tell the new males on the block that they had
bnest treat me right... OR ELSE..... I'll have so much fun boxing
their ears (hey I have to take my agression out on some CAT or D*G. I
am still a proper LADY as you know.)

Bonnie, the Black Panther, BL
Old October 28th 04, 11:06 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Bobcat wrote:
Bonnie the Black Panther, BL has ended up in some place not sure
where. She sits down at the Bobcat's new teleporter with built in
'puter and pouds on the keys:

"Gretchen Marie, this is Bonnie, the Black Panther, BL I'm LOST
(Bobcat and his silly 'puter -- I should box his ears ). Can you tell
me where the Jellicle Ball is this year so I can set the co-ordinates
on the teleporter, or at the very least triangulate so I can teleport
there???

I'z sure dat GM will reply soon, but meanwhile, we'z are at Lake Louise
in Catnada. I'm new to dis group (only been here a liddle over a year),
but I like all da kitties I'z met so far.

Mine sisfur Amelia and our friend Rebecca run a catering bizness, and
we'll be catering da Ball. In fact, Amelia ought to be here wif da
delivery truck any time now...

Tabitha Kitten