[OT] Writing Gothic Horror

Old October 9th 04, 04:29 AM

Yowie wrote:

Thinking about it further, who cares if the plot splinters off? I'll upload
the first part on my webpage on Monday, and will post responses as I get
them (I hope). If theres more than 1 response to the same part, both will
be posted and then people can reply to any or all the parts they like. Sorta
like a choose-your-own-adventure book.

Ooooh! Fractal horror!

Joyce
Old October 9th 04, 07:12 AM
Melissa Houle

Jeanette wrote in message
k...

Yowie wrote in message
Cleaning out the ancient archives on my work PC, I discovered the first

few
paragraphs of my yet-to-be-published Gothic Horror novel, which I

started
back in 1995, long before I started writing cat anecdotes. And trust me,

the
cat anecdotes (despite their abscence at the moment) are far far better.

Being close to 9 years ago, I have absolutely no memory of my plans for

this
"Gothic Horror", can't remember where I was heading with the plot, or

what
the theme was, or even what my inspiration was for starting it in the

first
place. Its truly a Z-grade movie in words.

But such things still can still provide great amusement. Would anyone be
interested in joining with me to finish the first RPCA collaborative
Gadawful Gothic Horror novel (complete with hissing black cats of

course)?

We could either post the growing madness to the group for everyone to

see,

I'm in. I'm already writing a series of erotic / soap opera / family

history
books about rock star werewolves. A change of direction might be fun.

Jeanette

I'm always amazed about where people find their literary inspiration. =o)
Bet things get CRAZY at their house at the full moon. G

Melissa

Old October 9th 04, 10:10 AM
Jeanette

Melissa Houle wrote in message

Jeanette wrote in message

I'm in. I'm already writing a series of erotic / soap opera / family

history
books about rock star werewolves. A change of direction might be fun.

Jeanette

I'm always amazed about where people find their literary inspiration. =o)
Bet things get CRAZY at their house at the full moon. G

Melissa

It's a remarkably calm home actually, the kids are very well behaved, like
well trained puppies. You all have to buy it if and when it gets published,
by the way.

Jeanette

Old October 11th 04, 03:42 AM
Yowie