[OT] Yowlet Update 30th March 5am

Old March 30th 04, 09:17 PM
Adrian

Yowie wrote:
yup, me again, witht he insomnia. Ok, the insomnia started about 3am
and hasn't really let off. I've thrown up once, and as a consequence
I now have water cracker crumbs in my bed. They do make for an
"interesting" lie down.

Sending the purr of three and hugs for you and the Yowlet. Keep the reports
coming, we *all* care and look forward to hundreds of JPEGS of Cary.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old March 30th 04, 09:21 PM
lrulan

"Yowie" wrote in message
u...
Went to the obs today...

Everything is OK so far, but because of his concerns over my blood

pressure,
I'll go into hospital to be induced at 3pm on Sunday - if I don't go into
labour naturally before that.

So perhaps I"ll start worrying a little..

Yowie
(fat chance of that)

Yay, Vicky! You're almost there! Don't worry too much, I'm sure the doctors
know exactly what they're doing. When Cary is in your arms howling his lungs
out you'll be so relieved it's over and just beginning, heh. Make Joel serve
you hand and foot, you deserve it. We always remember you and yours in our
prayers and candle lightings.
Jazz & his mama
--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old March 31st 04, 04:45 AM
LOL

"Yowie" wrote in message . au...
Went to the obs today...

Everything is OK so far, but because of his concerns over my blood pressure,
I'll go into hospital to be induced at 3pm on Sunday - if I don't go into
labour naturally before that.

So perhaps I"ll start worrying a little..

Yowie
(fat chance of that)

Please keep us posted as much as you can - we are steadily purring for you!
------
Krista
Old March 31st 04, 05:19 AM
Sam Nash

"Yowie" wrote in message
u...
Went to the obs today...

Everything is OK so far, but because of his concerns over my blood

pressure,
I'll go into hospital to be induced at 3pm on Sunday - if I don't go into
labour naturally before that.

So perhaps I"ll start worrying a little..

Yowie
(fat chance of that)

Purrs for Mom-to-be and son continue. And for Joel as well
Sam

Old April 4th 04, 02:39 AM
Tanada

Yowie wrote:

yup, me again, witht he insomnia. Ok, the insomnia started about 3am and
hasn't really let off. I've thrown up once, and as a consequence I now have
water cracker crumbs in my bed. They do make for an "interesting" lie down.

The panic has set in. I go to the obs later today, and I am pretty sure
he'll tell me I'm being induced this week. And I'm scared. I'm not ready
(despite the fact I am *desperate* to get this thing outta me). The house
isn't ready. I can't imagine life as a mother. Last night, I was having
serious serious second thoughts. Why on earth have we done this to
ourselves? What on earth were we thinking? Did we *really* want to get
pregnant or was it just one of those things that seemed like a good idea at
the time? My head isn't in a good place at the moment (and I can't imagine
that helping the blood pressure stay down) and I"m not really sure what to
do. Hence my ranting at you guys.

Don't worry. You'll survive and so will the Yowlet. It will take about
six weeks after the Yowlet is born for your hormones to settle down,
then you should be normal, more or less.

It reads to me like you're progressing normally. I think all pregnant
women go through that panic period shortly before the baby is born. I
know I fussed about everything possible before each of the kids were
born. It's part of the nesting process, I suspect.

By now, you may have had Cary and be resting comfortably at hospital.
If not, hang in there and it will happen soon. Lots of purrs and easy
delivery thoughts for you and sympathy thoughts for all of you from us here.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine