[OT] Yowlet Photos

Old May 21st 04, 03:06 AM
Yowie

"Cathi" wrote in message

And Yowie - I trust you're going to expose Cary to some of the Eighties
gems that are about ....!

Like he has a choice....

Until he has enough money to buy CDs (or whatever the format will be inthe
future) and operate a CD player, the poor boy will be subject to the musical
whims of his parents.

Flick of Seagulls, Meatloaf, 50 Cent and Grieg all on a compilation album
"Favourites of the Chapmans", what a musically confused boy he will grow up
to be!!!

Yowie

Old May 21st 04, 08:39 PM
Bev

polonca12000 wrote:

Cary is gorgeous! I'm going to have to take much more time to look at all
the pics closely! What a beautiful baby!
Lots of best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Yowie" wrote in message
u...
For those of you who are interested,

There are lots more pics of the Yowlet at my Yahoo page.

Either go to
http://photos.yahoo.com/yowie9644 and click on the CaryJames folder

or

http://au.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/...&.src=ph&store
=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//au.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/yowie9644

or

http://tinyurl.com/yvh9f

Yowie

Sorry I couldn't see them Yowie My computer is playing up and
freezes on the link every time I try. Bet he is gorgeous though.

Bev
--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.

Old May 23rd 04, 09:08 PM
Tanada

Yowie wrote:

Yup, Aussie CDs and Merkin CDs are the same, its the DVDs and
videocassesttes that are different, although we can buy "altered" DVD
players and the better video players & TVs have NTSC playback options as
well. Meatloaf music would be greatly appreciated. DOn't suppose you've got
any Motorhead hanging around as well? We can't get Motorhead here without
importing it (dark mutterings....) unless we find it in a second hand shop
on vinyl. Classic hard rock/metal is the muscial genre Joel and I have in
common. Otherwise, my tastes are heavily influenced by the "new wave" style
of the 80's and Joel likes rap, hip hop and that sort of thing although we
do occasionally show our eclectic music tastes by grabbing some Deep Forest,
or "Songs from Botswana" type stuff.

Ah ha!! Now we know what to keep an eye out for. Will have to see if I
can find some fun stuff for you as well. Junk Food Junkie, that type of
song. I also need to get some music planned out for the trip, and cut a
couple of CDs for that as well.

Pam S. not making any promises since she has a memory like a sieve

Old May 30th 04, 01:30 PM
Jean P Hobbs

Thanks Vicky, I really love being one of the Grannies,and the photo's are
really great, he's so beautiful!!!!! Hugs and Purrs to all. Jean.
Yowie wrote in message
"Tanada" wrote in message
link.net...

Yowie wrote:

Surely you & Rob aren't even nearly old enough to be grandparents?

Yowie

Sweetie, I'm old enough to have been your mum. (48, almost 49) and
would seriously love to be a spare granny for little Cary. BTW I found
some great one piece baby suits (onesies?) pure black with heavy metal
group symbols on them. Interested?

You aren't old enough to be *my* mother (well, biologically, maybe, but
pregnancy at 14 is rare) but you are the same age as Joel's Mum would have
been, if she was still with us.

As to the heavy metal suits, they would be grand. Just no Metallica (we
don't like them) and probably best off in the size above newborn, at the
rate he's growing. Some of the newborn stuff is already getting tight on
him!

Cary's favourite music is Meatloaf, as I listened to alot of his stuff

while
pregnant, and only whinges in the car if we are doing under 60 kph. I

think
he's going to grow up into a head-banging hoon. may as well peirce his

ears
and give him his first tatt now.... :-)

And we'd love you to be a spare granny. But don't be surprised if you

aren't
the only one, the Gereckes and Jean also hold that honour. And then there
are all the honorary aunts and uncles....

Yowie