Windmonsterz

Old December 2nd 11, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default Windmonsterz

On 12/2/2011 3:25 AM, Cheryl wrote:

It gits furry windy lyke that heer sumtymes. We dint no it got lyke that
in Catifornia (Pasadena iz theer, rite? Well, we gotten a town called
Pasadena tu, inna west part uv ower provins, but we duznt fink Booker
lives theer). We thot it wuz alwayz sunny an warm an furry plesent inna
Catifornia, that iz, wen yu iznt havin erfquakes or bigbig forest fires.

Yes, weze in Catifornia, an NO it duznt git windy heer, ceptin two nitez
ago. In all my 9 yeerz ize neffur hurd wind lyke dat. It waz 80 a week
ago, an now itz kold in da out. Weze wantz ar boring weafur bak. Fangu.

Booker
Old December 2nd 11, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 12/2/2011 2:21 AM, Gandalf wrote:

I saw this on the news. I hope nobody, and no kitteh, has been hurt.

No hoominz were hurt by da bigwindz. Weze haznt hurd ov any d*ggiez or
kittiez gettin hurt eithur. Weze happi dat only treez gotted hurt. An
sum metalmonsterz an houzes dat da trees fell on.

Booker
Old December 2nd 11, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 12/1/2011 5:47 PM, Rebecca wrote:
Wow, we iz havvin doze windz up heer in norfurn Catifurnia, too! When
Meowmie wuz owt on herown wawk yesfurday, she seed hoominz rakin up leevez.
She thot they shud wate until after da windz or dey juss haz to do it awl
ober agin.

Rebecca

Meowmie sez she raked up leevez an pine needles an filled da yard waste
bin so it wudent blow efurrywhere down da alley.

She wishes da rest ov da leevez wud blow to sumbudy elsez yard, but now
der iz no windmonsterz.

Booker
Old December 2nd 11, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 12/1/2011 10:23 PM, Gramby wrote:
Piglett gathers her clan in a purr circle. We musts purr for al doze who
da windmonsterz haz hurted.

Fangu fur da purrz. Fortunately da biggest hurtz cum from openin da
poketz to gif tunas to da wurkerz to cut treez. Dey will haf a Merry
Christmas indeed, iffin dey get off wurk to enjoy it.

Booker
Old December 2nd 11, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Oh, dat wud be furry skary, to ryde on a broom in doze windmonsterz.

Booker, shuddering

On 12/1/2011 7:45 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Duz innykitty wanna go ryde on uh broom? waff..sawry, mai Mom wuz wachin
da Wizard uf Oz
Owrsefz will be purrin tu, n sending yu owr luffs, tu, Mosey, Meowy,
liddl Tygur n Mayzy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat n Mimzy
Owt Owt dum windmonsters!!! BOSH on yu skarin da kitties wike dat!!!!!!

owrsefz will be purrin

"Booker"
It was skaree for me, a hoomin!

I've never seen kitty ears swivel so fast. They could not process the
sounds they were hearing, and the fact that the house was shaking. I
am not looking forward to tonight, although they say it won't be so
bad for us, but will be bad for the San Fernando Valley.

diz iz beree skaree, Trudi, whu iz NOT a fond of wind kittee

Weze had lotz of windmonsterz. Two big big branchez are down an loud
machinez haf been runnin all day. But last nite waz awful. Da house waz
shakin an it waznt no earfqwake. Da winnowz were openin on der own. Sum
kitttiez kant git a gud nitez sleep. Pit2nya, are yu OK?

Booker

We had a hurricane without the rain. Tunas later our yard is mostly
cleaned up (fortunately the guy next door had contracted with some
gardeners to grind a stump today and we snagged him to saw and
remove two
half trees). They are forecasting bad winds again tonight. A state of
emergency was declared in Pasadena and they told efurryone and
everyone to
stay home.

Old December 2nd 11, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Thu, 01 Dec 2011 14:54:05 -0800, Booker wrote:

Weze had lotz of windmonsterz. Two big big branchez are down an loud
machinez haf been runnin all day. But last nite waz awful. Da house waz
shakin an it waznt no earfqwake. Da winnowz were openin on der own. Sum
kitttiez kant git a gud nitez sleep. Pit2nya, are yu OK?

Booker

Our Uncle Pat lives in Southern Catifurnia, and he reported that a lot of
branches broke off his trees (one tree in his back yard is over 50 years
old) and a lot of garbage blew into his yard. They lost power for a few
hours, and his dogs Jessie and Pearl really didn't like the noise made by
the wind. But no major damage was done and nobody was hurt.

Amelia
Old December 2nd 11, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Dec 1, 2:54*pm, Booker wrote:
Weze had lotz of windmonsterz. Two big big branchez are down an loud
machinez haf been runnin all day. But last nite waz awful. Da house waz
shakin an it waznt no earfqwake. Da winnowz were openin on der own. Sum
kitttiez kant git a gud nitez sleep. Pit2nya, are yu OK?

Booker

We had a hurricane without the rain. Tunas later our yard is mostly
cleaned up (fortunately the guy next door had contracted with some
gardeners to grind a stump today and we snagged him to saw and remove
two half trees). They are forecasting bad winds again tonight. A state
of emergency was declared in Pasadena and they told efurryone and
everyone to stay home.

Mine Meowmie, y'gno, da sekaterry, seighing she weezided dere fur 25
yeers an nnEFFur gno ob an eebent wike dat yoo guyz egzpeeryensed.
Hm. Dat cud gnot be wite. I iz onwy 8 yeers owld. Mayby onwy SEBen.
MeOWy, a liddle purrphuzzled.
Old December 2nd 11, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we iz beree gwad doze windmonzterz wented away, OEJ fur herown howze
"Booker" wrote in message
Fangu effuryone fur yur purrz. Yuze purred da windz away, last nyte was
qwiet an ize gotted mi beauty sleep.

I wented in da out yesfurday affernoon aftur da monsterz had eeted da
downed treez. Der wer new fings effurywere in MY yard. I had to sniff dem
all butted da hoomin rattled da fud dishes fore ize was done. It waz an
offurwelming job. Da bakyard iz more sunny now.

Booker

It was worth every penny to have those gardeners take away the debris. I
still have a lot of raking to do since there are leaves everywhere. We had
no winds last night, which was a relief. My inlaws still don't have power,
we had them over for a hot dinner, TV and a heated house last night (I
turned the temp up to 72 and they still seemed cold, wish I could have
convinced them to stay the night). I'm at work and the campus is a mess,
there's a huge tree down across the street down, roots and all. I've been
hearing chainsaws non-stop, even at 10 pm last night. My office is as I
left it...it always looks like a hurricane went through here.
Concentration may be in short supply today, so I may just try to find my
desk.

On 12/2/2011 4:04 AM, ann791 wrote:

Purrs for all in the path of the windmonster. Mommy saw it on the news
last night. Every one stay safe.

Lucy Lu for her house