Upper Respiratory Infection

Old November 18th 03, 03:37 AM
Allegra640

Default Upper Respiratory Infection

First, Lola's upset tummy, then her bee sting and now this, an upper
respiratory infection ... all within the course of a week. According to the
handwritten chicken-scratch on the label, her doctor has given her something
called (winging it here) "Baytril?" which she started on Sunday night. Much to
my dismay though, she seems to be getting worse instead of better. Eyes
glassy, sneezing fits more frequent, rattling fluids in the nose, lethargy and
complete avoidance of food (something very uncharacteristic of Lola.) Her
bloodwork checked out perfectly, so that's comforting, but my Lord, she seems
to be suffering so much ... I'd give anything, *anything,* to make her feel
better.

I've never seen her this sick. Please friends, any purrs for her recovery
would be most appreciated.

Tracy

Old November 18th 03, 03:53 AM
Lois Reay

Comforting purrs to both you and Lola, sounds like she has a dose of the cat
flu - I would phone the V*T and have a talk to him/her.
Is she still taking fluids? Cats can dehydrate very quickly.

Purrs
Lois

Old November 18th 03, 04:04 AM
Victor Martinez

Healing purrs on the way!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 18th 03, 04:19 AM
badwilson

Purrs for Lolas quick recovery.
--
Britta
ROT13 to reply

Old November 18th 03, 04:23 AM
Julie Cook

Allegra640 wrote:

First, Lola's upset tummy, then her bee sting and now this, an upper
respiratory infection ... all within the course of a week.

Poor Lola has had a hard time of it lately! We are sending our most sincere purrs,
meatloaf meditations and healing thoughts for Lola and purrs for you as well. I
hope that she is feeling well by the time you get this.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

Old November 18th 03, 04:42 AM
Sam Nash

[...]

Many purrs on the way from my two, Smokey and Mistletoe.
Sam

Old November 18th 03, 05:21 AM
Marina

"Allegra640" wrote

I've never seen her this sick. Please friends, any purrs for her recovery
would be most appreciated.

Many purrs coming over for her. Poor baby, she has had more than her fair
share.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 18th 03, 06:26 AM
Helen Wheels

Allegra640 wrote:

I've never seen her this sick. Please friends, any purrs for her recovery
would be most appreciated.

Tracy

Purrs for little Lola. Hope she feels better soon.
Helen Wheels