Am I living in a Soap Opera?

Old March 24th 04, 01:47 PM
Kreisleriana

On 24 Mar 2004 02:03:42 GMT, CATherine
yodeled:

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 06:34:26 +0200, "Marina"
wrote:

"CATherine" wrote

Relationships around here are no longer like they are supposed to be
in the world of cats. The pecking order no longer rules. Now I
sometimes feel like I am living in a soap opera.

The social interactions of cats are strange, aren't they? I only have two,
but even with so few, I'm baffled. Frank clearly defers to me, and Nikki
clearly defers to Frank, but Nikki most certainly does not defer to me. Then
sometimes, Frank decides he's top cat after all, and I'd better defer to
him. And then, once in a blue moon, Nikki refuses to budge from Frank's spot
on the bed. It's all very complicated, and I don't understand a thing, but
then I'm only a stupid hoomin, so you can't expect me to. ;o)

The rules of cat society are as arcane as the Freemasons. And as
secret.

"We will now drink beer and play ping pong!"

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)
Old March 25th 04, 05:23 PM
Tanada

CATherine wrote:

That is what I feel like when I go from room to room. Since the
relationships change all the time from room to room, I feel like i
have entered another soap opera. As The Cats Turn, All My Kittys, Nine
Lives to Live, Days of my Cats' Lives... ;-)

The Guiding Ship, Third Box From The Food Bowl, General Catplay, TED's
Hospital, Food Dish Hopes...gee this is fun.

Pam S. still thinking of ideas

Old March 25th 04, 05:26 PM
Tanada

CATherine wrote:

The rules of cat society are as arcane as the Freemasons. And as
secret.

Secret Cat Storm?

Pam S. still thinking of soap opera titles

Old March 25th 04, 07:49 PM
Hopitus2

Uh....how about AngelCat, Enterpurrs, CatTrek:the Noozing Generation, the
Foodbowl Channel, CatTV, 30-minute Treats, IronCats, CatsGoneWild.....

"Tanada" wrote in message
k.net...
:
:
: CATherine wrote:
:
:
:

Old March 28th 04, 08:13 PM
SUQKRT

In article t, Tanada
wrote:

The rules of cat society are as arcane as the Freemasons. And as
secret.

Secret Cat Storm?

Pam S. still thinking of soap opera titles

Dark Kitties (Dark Shadows) withe Purrnabas the Catpire, The Young and The
Snipless: The escapades of un-neutered kitties.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

Old March 28th 04, 08:50 PM
Kreisleriana

On 28 Mar 2004 19:13:06 GMT, eener (SUQKRT) yodeled:

In article t, Tanada
wrote:

The rules of cat society are as arcane as the Freemasons. And as
secret.

Secret Cat Storm?

Pam S. still thinking of soap opera titles

Dark Kitties (Dark Shadows) withe Purrnabas the Catpire, The Young and The
Snipless: The escapades of un-neutered kitties.
Suz

Which our kitties watch with perplexity.

Theresa
alt.tv.frasier FAQ:
http://www.im-listening.net/FAQ/