OT purrs

Old March 25th 04, 02:44 AM
Takayuki

Steve Touchstone wrote:

Promotion purrs on the way - anything to help support your many cats
in the style they expect ;-))

Yes, precisely. Hey, wait a minute, they already live in the lap of
luxury! I still want Victor to get the promotion though.

Old March 25th 04, 02:46 AM
Yowie

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
My boss announced yesterday that she's leaving the company. She's been
the most amazing boss I've ever had and we all will miss her a lot and
wish her only the best.
I'm going to meet with her boss' boss to inquire about getting her job.
I think I'm ready for the challenge and I'm sure I would make a good
successor to her.
Can I have some purrs for a promotion? The cats would appreciate the
extra income, it means more stuff for them!

Many purrs for keeping your kitties in the lap of luxury that they deserve!

Yowie

Old March 25th 04, 02:49 AM
Yowie

"Seanette Blaylock" wrote in
message ...
Victor Martinez had some very interesting things to
say about OT purrs:

My boss announced yesterday that she's leaving the company. She's been
the most amazing boss I've ever had and we all will miss her a lot and
wish her only the best.
I'm going to meet with her boss' boss to inquire about getting her job.
I think I'm ready for the challenge and I'm sure I would make a good
successor to her.
Can I have some purrs for a promotion? The cats would appreciate the
extra income, it means more stuff for them!

I've got Felix purring and Avery cooing. [Felix would like to request
help purring his Dad into a good job and for his Mom's pending new job
to work out better than the one she's leaving. :-)]

Purrs (and wags) to you & Felix's Dad for excellent job outcomes!

Good luck.

Yowie

Old March 25th 04, 04:16 AM
Sam Nash

Certainly, Doctor. Kitty purrs on the way from the Pacific Northwest.
Scooter wants to know if a dollop of doggie drool would help or be a
hindrance. If it'll help, it'll be on the way soonest. Sorry to hear about
your boss, though. Good'uns are hard to find! We wish her success in her
new venture, whatever that may be.
Sam

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 25th 04, 04:32 AM
badwilson

Definitely sending promotion purrs, let us know what happens!
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's covered

Old March 25th 04, 05:45 AM
LOL

Victor Martinez wrote in message ...
My boss announced yesterday that she's leaving the company. She's been
the most amazing boss I've ever had and we all will miss her a lot and
wish her only the best.
I'm going to meet with her boss' boss to inquire about getting her job.
I think I'm ready for the challenge and I'm sure I would make a good
successor to her.
Can I have some purrs for a promotion? The cats would appreciate the
extra income, it means more stuff for them!

We are sending *loads* of promotionpurrs your way. Good luck!

------
Krista
Old March 25th 04, 07:26 AM
LOL

Seanette Blaylock wrote in message . ..

I've got Felix purring and Avery cooing. [Felix would like to request
help purring his Dad into a good job and for his Mom's pending new job
to work out better than the one she's leaving. :-)]

Mike, Ozzy, and Tiger purrs are on their way.
------
Krista
Old March 25th 04, 11:24 AM
Adrian

Victor Martinez wrote:
My boss announced yesterday that she's leaving the company. She's been
the most amazing boss I've ever had and we all will miss her a lot and
wish her only the best.
I'm going to meet with her boss' boss to inquire about getting her
job. I think I'm ready for the challenge and I'm sure I would make a
good successor to her.
Can I have some purrs for a promotion? The cats would appreciate the
extra income, it means more stuff for them!

Good luck purrs for the promotion, your cats deserve it.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old March 25th 04, 07:35 PM
Tanada

Victor Martinez wrote:

My boss announced yesterday that she's leaving the company. She's been
the most amazing boss I've ever had and we all will miss her a lot and
wish her only the best.
I'm going to meet with her boss' boss to inquire about getting her job.
I think I'm ready for the challenge and I'm sure I would make a good
successor to her.
Can I have some purrs for a promotion? The cats would appreciate the
extra income, it means more stuff for them!

Purrs and hope for you to get the promotion that you want. You're a
braver man than I am Victor, the thought of asking for a promotion would
terrify me.

Pam S.

Old March 25th 04, 09:27 PM
Dan M

Victor Martinez wrote:

My boss announced yesterday that she's leaving the company. She's been
the most amazing boss I've ever had and we all will miss her a lot and
wish her only the best.
I'm going to meet with her boss' boss to inquire about getting her job.
I think I'm ready for the challenge and I'm sure I would make a good
successor to her.
Can I have some purrs for a promotion? The cats would appreciate the
extra income, it means more stuff for them!

Victor,

Promotion purrs enroute.

Dan