Perfect Toy

Old March 26th 04, 04:50 PM
Kreisleriana

Default Perfect Toy

Tampons. Still in their wrapping. Especially the OB kind. Perfect
little missiles.

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)
Old March 27th 04, 12:22 AM
Yowie

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

Tampons. Still in their wrapping. Especially the OB kind. Perfect
little missiles.

Ok, what is the "OB kind"

Here, there are two sorts. With or without "applicators". Never heard of an
OB type.

(if the explanation is err, too graphic for a family NG, please e-mail me -
I"m curious)

Yowie

Old March 27th 04, 12:56 AM
JoJo

the fabric covered elastic hair bands - my cats absolutely love them. I had
a handful, all have been hijacked by the felines. Easy to carry, easy to
hook over foot.

JoJo
http://home.comcast.net/~zookeepr/fosters.html

Old March 27th 04, 01:45 AM
jmcquown

Kreisleriana wrote:
Tampons. Still in their wrapping. Especially the OB kind. Perfect
little missiles.

Theresa

At least yours doesn't dig the used ones out of the trash! I have an
acquaintance who warned me that might happen when I got Persia. Luckily,
the only thing she picks out of the bathroom trash is Q-tips, which I
promptly take away from her.

Jill

Old March 27th 04, 03:19 AM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 19:45:29 -0600, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:
Tampons. Still in their wrapping. Especially the OB kind. Perfect
little missiles.

Theresa

At least yours doesn't dig the used ones out of the trash! I have an
acquaintance who warned me that might happen when I got Persia. Luckily,
the only thing she picks out of the bathroom trash is Q-tips, which I
promptly take away from her.

Jill

Bless his little heart, no. Still, it's not what you want ricocheting
off the walls when company comes. The little goof steals my makeup
brushes, too.

Old March 27th 04, 05:47 AM
Marina

"jmcquown" wrote

At least yours doesn't dig the used ones out of the trash! I have an
acquaintance who warned me that might happen when I got Persia. Luckily,
the only thing she picks out of the bathroom trash is Q-tips, which I
promptly take away from her.

Frank loves Q-tips, too. He goes absolutely crazy over them, old geezer
though he be. I usually let him play a while before I take them away from
him, but keep an eye on him in case he starts chewing the tips.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 27th 04, 08:24 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 07:47:00 +0200, "Marina"
wrote:

"jmcquown" wrote

At least yours doesn't dig the used ones out of the trash! I have an
acquaintance who warned me that might happen when I got Persia. Luckily,
the only thing she picks out of the bathroom trash is Q-tips, which I
promptly take away from her.

Frank loves Q-tips, too. He goes absolutely crazy over them, old geezer
though he be. I usually let him play a while before I take them away from
him, but keep an eye on him in case he starts chewing the tips.

Recently, I had q-tips start appearing all over the apartment,
seemingly from nowhere. Someone, I'm sure it was Sammy the intrepid
cupboard explorer, had found a box I had about forgotten I had. The
amazing thing, though, is that to get to the box she had to go into
cupboard under the bathroom sink and reach up into a drawer from
underneath.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old March 27th 04, 10:48 AM
jmcquown

Kreisleriana wrote:
Tampons. Still in their wrapping. Especially the OB kind. Perfect
little missiles.

Theresa

At least yours doesn't dig the used ones out of the trash! I have an
acquaintance who warned me that might happen when I got Persia.
Luckily,
the only thing she picks out of the bathroom trash is Q-tips, which I
promptly take away from her.

Jill

Bless his little heart, no. Still, it's not what you want ricocheting
off the walls when company comes. The little goof steals my makeup
brushes, too.

Persia likes to take empty toilet paper rolls out of the trash can, too.
She just loves batting those around. And no, you don't want either of those
'toys' flying around when company comes to visit!

I had a hard enough time explaining to my mother that commercial where the
woman moves the milk-carton tab while vacuuming the carpet.

Jill

Old March 27th 04, 11:23 AM
jmcquown

Steve Touchstone wrote:
On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 07:47:00 +0200, "Marina"
wrote:

"jmcquown" wrote

At least yours doesn't dig the used ones out of the trash! I have
an acquaintance who warned me that might happen when I got Persia.
Luckily, the only thing she picks out of the bathroom trash is
Q-tips, which I promptly take away from her.

Frank loves Q-tips, too. He goes absolutely crazy over them, old
geezer though he be. I usually let him play a while before I take
them away from him, but keep an eye on him in case he starts chewing
the tips.

Recently, I had q-tips start appearing all over the apartment,
seemingly from nowhere. Someone, I'm sure it was Sammy the intrepid
cupboard explorer, had found a box I had about forgotten I had. The
amazing thing, though, is that to get to the box she had to go into
cupboard under the bathroom sink and reach up into a drawer from
underneath.

They will go to all ends to get what they want. Persia opens cabinets
sometimes... the ones in my apartment have springs on the hinges but still
sometimes she manages to stick her face in there before it shuts. At times
like that, cotton balls are shown no mercy

Jill

Old March 27th 04, 12:35 PM
Marina

"Yowie" wrote

Ok, what is the "OB kind"

Here, there are two sorts. With or without "applicators". Never heard of

an
OB type.

OB is a brand name. They come without the "applicator".

--
Marina