Perfect Toy

Old March 27th 04, 12:54 PM
badwilson

"Yowie" wrote in message
u...
"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

Tampons. Still in their wrapping. Especially the OB kind. Perfect
little missiles.

Ok, what is the "OB kind"

Here, there are two sorts. With or without "applicators". Never heard of

an
OB type.

(if the explanation is err, too graphic for a family NG, please e-mail

me -
I"m curious)

Yowie

The OB kind is the kind without applicator. The brand name is OB.
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's covered

Old March 27th 04, 02:16 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 11:22:59 +1100, "Yowie"
yodeled:

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
.. .

Tampons. Still in their wrapping. Especially the OB kind. Perfect
little missiles.

Ok, what is the "OB kind"

Here, there are two sorts. With or without "applicators". Never heard of an
OB type.

It's a brand name. They don't have applicators, so they make a nice,
compact little missile.

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)
Old March 27th 04, 07:41 PM
Jette Goldie

"badwilson" wrote in message

"Yowie" wrote in message
u...
"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

Tampons. Still in their wrapping. Especially the OB kind. Perfect
little missiles.

Ok, what is the "OB kind"

Here, there are two sorts. With or without "applicators". Never heard of

an
OB type.

(if the explanation is err, too graphic for a family NG, please e-mail

me -
I"m curious)

Yowie

The OB kind is the kind without applicator. The brand name is OB.

Lilets, here in the UK. Well, that's the main brand - most manufacturers
now do non-applicator tampons. Even Tampax.

--
Jette
"Work for Peace and remain Fiercely Loving" - Jim Byrnes

http://www.jette.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Old March 27th 04, 08:16 PM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Kreisleriana wrote:

Tampons. Still in their wrapping. Especially the OB kind. Perfect
little missiles.

I guess I was lucky - I once had a cat who would "hide" things like
candy wrappers, bringing them out from God knows where to underline my
lack of housekeeping skills, when I had guests. Imagine how she COULD
have embarrassed me!
Old March 27th 04, 11:09 PM
JoJo

That was the Whiskas commercial "cat people know" was the theme - guess your
mom isn't a "cat people"

and would love for someone to explain why they are fascinated with qtips.
Stumbles digs them out of the garbage too. Cannot understand why those.

Not about to try the tampons - w/my luck the dog would get a hold of it and
carry it around in her mouth....

JoJo
http://home.comcast.net/~zookeepr/fosters.html

"
I had a hard enough time explaining to my mother that commercial where the
woman moves the milk-carton tab while vacuuming the carpet.

Jill

Old March 28th 04, 03:50 AM
badwilson

"Jette Goldie" wrote in message

"badwilson" wrote in message

"Yowie" wrote in message
u...
"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

Tampons. Still in their wrapping. Especially the OB kind. Perfect
little missiles.

Ok, what is the "OB kind"

Here, there are two sorts. With or without "applicators". Never heard

of
an
OB type.

(if the explanation is err, too graphic for a family NG, please e-mail

me -
I"m curious)

Yowie

The OB kind is the kind without applicator. The brand name is OB.

Lilets, here in the UK. Well, that's the main brand - most manufacturers
now do non-applicator tampons. Even Tampax.

The problem with non-applicator tampons is that you can't have long
fingernails ;-)

Old March 28th 04, 01:34 PM
jmcquown

JoJo wrote:
That was the Whiskas commercial "cat people know" was the theme -
guess your mom isn't a "cat people"

My mom isn't an any kind of pet person. She and my dad simply don't
understand the joys of having a pet. Although, when I was 24 and had to
move back in briefly after my divorce, I brought my 10 lb. mutt dog with me.
My dad warned me sternly, "Keep the dog in check. I don't want him running
all over the house and crapping in my yard." Next thing I know, he's down
on the floor playing with Sampson like he was his own He even forgave
him for peeing on the chives he had planted!

Couple of weeks ago I sent them each a coffee mug from Webshots; one with a
photo of Persia on it and one with a photo of Peaches, my nyasa lovebird.
They love them! Guess that's about as close as they will get to having
pets.

Jill

Old March 28th 04, 06:05 PM
Jette Goldie

"badwilson" wrote in message

"Yowie" wrote in message
[...]

Not a problem at all. Fingernailed people learn how to
use those fingernails wisely and safely.