[OT] Yowlet Photos

Old May 18th 04, 02:42 PM
Victor Martinez

Yikes! There's a nekkid baby there! Perfect shots for blackmailing
him when he's a teenager who doesn't want to obey you...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old May 18th 04, 02:43 PM
lewe

"Yowie" wrote in message
u...
For those of you who are interested,

There are lots more pics of the Yowlet at my Yahoo page.

precious!
so are you sending him to Sweden for summer hols this year or should we wait
until next?

my fav pic is no 76, too cute - not that the other ones are ugly...

=)
--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old May 18th 04, 02:53 PM
Marina

"lewe" wrote in

my fav pic is no 76, too cute - not that the other ones are ugly...

I like his "you _got_ to be kidding" face in number 73. ;o) The whole
sequence at the end is very nice.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old May 18th 04, 03:05 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 18 May 2004 09:42:21 +0800, Helen Wheels
yodeled:

Yowie wrote:
For those of you who are interested,

There are lots more pics of the Yowlet at my Yahoo page.

Either go to
http://photos.yahoo.com/yowie9644 and click on the CaryJames folder

or
http://au.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/...&.src=ph&store
=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//au.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/yowie9644

or

http://tinyurl.com/yvh9f

Yowie

Very handsome fellow. I especially liked the one of him settled
in on the lounge chair with a good selection of remote controls
at hand.
Helen Wheels

When my 7-month old nephew is settled down like that, my brother says
he's in his "Command Center."

Theresa

Old May 18th 04, 04:59 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

so are you sending him to Sweden for summer hols this year or should we wait
until next?

Bah! She's bringing him to Chateau Simmons first! ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old May 18th 04, 06:43 PM
Julie Snowshoe

Yowie wrote:

For those of you who are interested,

There are lots more pics of the Yowlet at my Yahoo page.

These are great pictures Yowie, although too few of you and Carey. Share
that camera with Joel Also, where are the Carey/Smogg/Fluffy pics?

I very much enjoyed the pictures, thanks for sharing.

Julie