Willow hates Letterman

Old September 18th 07, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Willow hates Letterman

Da gramby duzen watchez himselfz, it iz just noize in da houze at nite. Her
noticed dis a kouple of times and den decidez ta check it out and dat iz
whap happen.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
a kitty wif gud tazte, Trudi, who prefurrz lenno
Granby wrote in message
Guyz diz iz O.T. someoneofuz haz godda kall damenz in da white koatz.
For
threff nitez Willow jumpz atda TV when Ledderman iz on. If da musik guy

iz
on or sommeone elsz, she iz fine but when himselfz iz on Willow kepz

jumpinz
at da skreen. Da Gramby haz taturn off da thing to hakez her stoppit.

Old September 18th 07, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

that is weird, got it fine, soft
Will in New Haven wrote in message
ps.com...
On Sep 18, 1:05 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
in both instances, more graceful beings than usual, soft

All I know is that I'm not letting any of them see Rugby World Cup
when I watch it and it's coming up fairly soon. If you and Fred had
not replied, by the way, I would have thought my post never made it
onto the group as I don't see it when I look at this thread.

Bear playing Rugby, it moggles the bind.

Will in New Haven

--

insert favorite New Zealand All Blacks haka here

Will in New Haven wrote in

ooglegroups.com...

On Sep 18, 7:43 am, "Granby" wrote:
Actually, she might do pretty good at that job. The girls bring

something
called "Hanna Montanna" (?) down and when they play that Willow runs

in
circles around the livingroom. She does like Andre Previn, at least

when
that is on, she crawls up on the couch and goes to sleep. Willow,

not
the
girls

I don't kNOW that there is cause and effect at work here but it is
odd. I have been watching the Soccer Women's World Cup in the morning
before leaving for work. The other day the Brazilian ladies were
dancing the ball up the pitch and I heard WooToo moving around and
then "pit," "pit" and I looked and she was batting a little piece of
paper around. It is true that she has done this before but not often.
Certainly not as much as she COULD, given the amount of litter on my
floor. She is kind of sedate and prefers to play with string and
string-like objects. The timing was very funny.

Why is soccer only worth watching when Brazilians, men or women, or
cats are playing?

Will in New Haven

--

."Fred Williams" wrote in message

On Monday 17 September 2007 23:51, Granby wrote:

Guyz diz iz O.T. someoneofuz haz godda kall damenz in da white

koatz.
For
threff nitez Willow jumpz atda TV when Ledderman iz on. If da

musik
guy iz on or sommeone elsz, she iz fine but when himselfz iz on

Willow
kepz jumpinz
at da skreen. Da Gramby haz taturn off da thing to hakez her

stoppit.

(Three kitties rolling onda floor laughtiing!) We move

that
Willow
be
the official r.p.c.c Entertainment Critic!!!

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon

--
Regards,
Fred

text -

Old September 18th 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

owrz hoomanz onliezt watchez fur da momolog, ifin dey duzint hafa mofie in,
i purfurz mofiez, Trudi TV xpurrt
Harri Roadcat wrote in message
news
(Three kitties rolling onda floor laughtiing!) We move that

Willow be
the official r.p.c.c Entertainment Critic!!!

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon

Dat soundz good to us! 6 votes here.

We nefur watches any late-night teevee. Ourz Paw is lazy an goes to bed
early (like 9 oclock most nights), an Meowmie only watches da news when
her stays up late.

Harri

Old September 19th 07, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Tuesday 18 September 2007 13:52, Will in New Haven wrote:

On Sep 18, 1:05 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
in both instances, more graceful beings than usual, soft

All I know is that I'm not letting any of them see Rugby World Cup
when I watch it and it's coming up fairly soon. If you and Fred had
not replied, by the way, I would have thought my post never made it
onto the group as I don't see it when I look at this thread.

Bear playing Rugby, it moggles the bind.

Heh heh.

Some servers on the net may not be as reliable as others. We never
know what we might be missing.

Old September 19th 07, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Well, I can tell you this, with the threads people sent me about the venture
and where I found a place on line to get stuff, there were about 15 posts,
of varing length that I had never seen.

Old September 19th 07, 09:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

soft sayed itz fineta be an antike, Trudi
"Stormmee" wrote in message
owrz hoomanz onliezt watchez fur da momolog, ifin dey duzint hafa mofie
in,
i purfurz mofiez, Trudi TV xpurrt
Harri Roadcat wrote in message
news
(Three kitties rolling onda floor laughtiing!) We move that

Willow be
the official r.p.c.c Entertainment Critic!!!

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon

Dat soundz good to us! 6 votes here.

We nefur watches any late-night teevee. Ourz Paw is lazy an goes to bed
early (like 9 oclock most nights), an Meowmie only watches da news when
her stays up late.

Harri

O.T. Mahoney and Willow Granby Cat community 60 August 24th 07 02:59 AM
Letterman Does Top Ten Signs of High I.Q. Cat Robert Cohen Cat anecdotes 0 January 8th 06 05:34 PM
Letterman top 10 kitty related tonight Karen Cat anecdotes 8 January 8th 06 04:00 AM
Willow RB M Elizabeth Cat anecdotes 49 October 20th 05 03:25 AM
How is Willow? Lumpy Cat anecdotes 3 October 8th 05 09:57 PM