Oldest RPCA Cat?

Old July 3rd 09, 03:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Default Oldest RPCA Cat?

We've all been posting about the same cats for many years now -- I was
wondering....how old
are these kitties now?

I've also realized my cats are double-digit age now, except Boz &
Biskit. Biskit is at least 6 or 7, and
Bosley, the "baby" is 6 now.

Sherry
Old July 3rd 09, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Sherry wrote:
We've all been posting about the same cats for many years now -- I was
wondering....how old
are these kitties now?

I've also realized my cats are double-digit age now, except Boz &
Biskit. Biskit is at least 6 or 7, and
Bosley, the "baby" is 6 now.

My double-digit passed away four years ago. Nikki was nearly 17 and
Frank had just turned 18.

The good news is, I now live with two very healthy young cats. Hmm, Mir
will be 5 in November... not a kitten any more, is she?

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old July 3rd 09, 04:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine BA

Sherry kirjoitti:
We've all been posting about the same cats for many years now -- I was
wondering....how old
are these kitties now?

I've also realized my cats are double-digit age now, except Boz &
Biskit. Biskit is at least 6 or 7, and
Bosley, the "baby" is 6 now.

Sherry

Laku is 9, born on 22 May 2000.

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old July 3rd 09, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"Christine BA"
Sherry kirjoitti:
We've all been posting about the same cats for many years now -- I was
wondering....how old
are these kitties now?

I've also realized my cats are double-digit age now, except Boz &
Biskit. Biskit is at least 6 or 7, and
Bosley, the "baby" is 6 now.

Sherry

Laku is 9, born on 22 May 2000.

Ya got me beat, Mosey is 7, but Mutt lived to be 19 when he went to RB in
Dec 2007, do RB kitties count or ones still owning us?.
Hmmmmm, aren't you the one with the moose? LOL
Mosey speaks Finnish)

Kyla

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

Old July 3rd 09, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Jul 2, 10:35*pm, Marina wrote:
Sherry wrote:
We've all been posting about the same cats for many years now -- I was
wondering....how old
are these kitties now?

I've also realized my cats are double-digit age now, except Boz &
Biskit. Biskit is at least 6 or 7, and
Bosley, the "baby" is 6 now.

My double-digit passed away four years ago. Nikki was nearly 17 and
Frank had just turned 18.

The good news is, I now live with two very healthy young cats. Hmm, Mir
will be 5 in November... not a kitten any more, is she?

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

See, that's exactly what I mean! I *cannot* believe MirMir is already
5. (Yikes, that
means WE'RE five years older, too!)

Sherry
Old July 3rd 09, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Sherry wrote:
We've all been posting about the same cats for many years now -- I was
wondering....how old
are these kitties now?

I've also realized my cats are double-digit age now, except Boz &
Biskit. Biskit is at least 6 or 7, and
Bosley, the "baby" is 6 now.

With all the Rainbow Bridge announcements in the last year or two, I think
perhaps many of us are onto our second generation of cat enslavement.

Shmogg was about 17 when he went to RB. The current crew are all about 3.

Yowie

Old July 3rd 09, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Sherry wrote:

On Jul 2, 10:35?pm, Marina wrote:

The good news is, I now live with two very healthy young cats. Hmm, Mir
will be 5 in November... not a kitten any more, is she?

See, that's exactly what I mean! I *cannot* believe MirMir is already
5. (Yikes, that means WE'RE five years older, too!)

Yep, that's how it works.

How about this - Licky is *6* years old! Remember when he was a
3-month-old kitten, and I asked everyone here to help me name him?
Now I'm 6 years older, too, and I feel every minute of it. Meanwhile,
Roxy's 11 and Smudge is 12!! It hardly seems that long ago that I
took this:

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/cats...otos/roxy3.jpg

And this:

http://home.sonic.net/~jwermont/cats...smudgerox1.jpg

--
Joyce ^..^

Old July 3rd 09, 05:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Sherry" wrote in message
We've all been posting about the same cats for many years now -- I was
wondering....how old
are these kitties now?

I've also realized my cats are double-digit age now, except Boz &
Biskit. Biskit is at least 6 or 7, and
Bosley, the "baby" is 6 now.

Sherry

Well, Stinky went to RB at 17 years and 9 months. I can hardly believe that
Dante is going on 4 years old.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old July 3rd 09, 06:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

wrote in message
Sherry wrote:

On Jul 2, 10:35?pm, Marina wrote:

The good news is, I now live with two very healthy young cats.
Hmm, Mir
will be 5 in November... not a kitten any more, is she?

See, that's exactly what I mean! I *cannot* believe MirMir is
already
5. (Yikes, that means WE'RE five years older, too!)

Yep, that's how it works.

No, doesn't work that way. My dad and his sisters all got together
and agreed. Just because their children and grandchildren seemed to
be aging at an alarming rate. They still thought and felt like
teenagers when they all got together. So they decided that they
were.

My only surviving Aunt was a part of this conspiracy and is passing
it down to the cousins.

We hit a major life milestone today. Middle grandson had his
twentieth birthday. So for the next fourteen months, we are not in
any way shape or form responsible for any teenagers.

Jo

Old July 3rd 09, 06:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message

&
Biskit. Biskit is at least 6 or 7, and
Bosley, the "baby" is 6 now.

Sherry

Laku is 9, born on 22 May 2000.

Ya got me beat, Mosey is 7, but Mutt lived to be 19 when he went
to RB in Dec 2007, do RB kitties count or ones still owning us?.
Hmmmmm, aren't you the one with the moose? LOL
Mosey speaks Finnish)

Kyla

If we count RB kitties, KFC will have oldest won by a mile for the
foreseeable future.

Jo