HK - Antics

Old December 5th 05, 11:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default HK - Antics

LO People

Sorry no be quiet so long (on the Internet only of course) but my hoomin
secretary sez he's been extra busy with Real Life and earning munny to
keep me, Bandit & Snowball in the style to which we're entitled.

I've been having a good time at play. MH sez we'll have to draw a veil
over the time he was showering and I tried to save him from the mousie
attacking his lower front bottom as the recollection's too painful.
Well, how was I to know you boy hoomins have a pet mousie permanently
attached there?

The redecoration of the premises, mostly involving stripping wallpaper,
continues well.
As does the spreading of fragments of cardboard boxes across the whole
floor everywhere to provide little toys throughout. Miranda (HK 04) did
the same with TP, I was pleased to see.

MH was spending too much time in front of his 'puter screen and paying
too little attention to me, so I found out where its phone-line plug
went into the wall and pulled it out - twice - to disconnect the thing,
using my mouth to squeeze in the so-called safety-catch. MH has had to
barricade it behind heavy books to stop me. Spoilsport.

Who needs opposable thumbs, eh?

After my feat MH picked me up and gave me a cuddle (so it worked!) but I
decided I was too busy at ground level so put my paw on his face to stop
him. My claw went into his nose and hooked into the bit between nostrils
(the septum?) and he miaowed quite loudly when getting it out! He did
look funny going round with TP stuck up his nose to stop the bleeding
:-))
Funny, he didn't want to dwell on that episode either......

I just passed 7 months old and now weigh 4.3 kilos, 9.5 lbs, which means
I equal Bandit and am no longer the baby ruler! Just half a kilo to go
and I'll equal Snowball, then he'd better watch out!!

MH isn't in the Xmas card exchange 'cos he couldn't manage to send so
many overseas cards and isn't comfortable receiving only so he's taken a
picture which will soon be up on Webshots specially for RPCA people and
their masters.

We all send best wishes to everyone, particularly Unca Frank, and others
in need.

Purrs
Claudius, Emperor of Home
Purresident, HK Chapter 05
Bandit and Snowball, co-regents
Raki, d-thing
Gordon, hoomin secrepurry & general factotum (gofer).

Old December 6th 05, 12:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default HK - Antics - neglected hoolikitten

"I Clawdius" wrote
[...]

Sorry Claws, nobody cares - they're probably all too appalled (or too
busy laughing) at what you did to me.

MH (Short on sympathy & patience)

Old December 6th 05, 02:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"I Clawdius" wrote in message
snip hoolikitten antics

Oh my gosh Gordon, are you still alive or has he completely sliced and diced
you!!!?? LOL

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 6th 05, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"CatNipped" wrote
snip hoolikitten antics
Oh my gosh Gordon, are you still alive or has he completely sliced and
diced
you!!!?? LOL

Luckily I'm a big guy so have blood to spare. Just as well really :-)

Also lucky (for young Claws) I'm a vegetarian as I was beginning to have
dreams about cat stew. But he seems to know when he's crossed the line
as he understands precisely how to become absolutely irresistible: he
comes up in a very friendly fashion, finds some spare skin
- on hand or tip of the nose usually - to give some loving licks, then
cuddles up tight and wriggles in ecstacy against me with deep and
satisfying purrs.

Well, he'll be grown up soon enough, although being mainly Burmese I'm
not sure it'll bre soon enough for my good health :-))

Purrs
Gordon (& the FF of course, particularly Snowball to Demi - pic soon)

Old December 6th 05, 03:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Exocat" wrote in message
[...]

Yeah, "cute" is natures way of preserving the species - otherwise we'd kill
'em! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped