RB Nutmeg, 23.5yo calico

Old December 5th 05, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default RB Nutmeg, 23.5yo calico

((((((((Norm))))))))

--
Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**

"Norm" wrote in message
Received the following from a longtime friend (her previous cat,
Cinnamon, also died at 23yo):

"My sad news is that last night about 10:30 p.m. my little baby
girl.. NUTMEG..at 23 1/2 years.... died peacefully and as quiet as she
was in life...lying by the wb/stove. Brooklyn was lying nearby!!!!! She
will be terribly missed.
Yesterday,earlier in the day Janice dug a hole, down near the
stream, and even though it snowed here last evening i will bury her
today."

--
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
masochism." AC Clark via me

Old December 5th 05, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Norm wrote:
Received the following from a longtime friend (her previous cat,
Cinnamon, also died at 23yo):

"My sad news is that last night about 10:30 p.m. my little baby
girl.. NUTMEG..at 23 1/2 years.... died peacefully and as quiet as she
was in life...lying by the wb/stove. Brooklyn was lying nearby!!!!! She
will be terribly missed.
Yesterday,earlier in the day Janice dug a hole, down near the
stream, and even though it snowed here last evening i will bury her
today."

Purrs for Nutmeg and her people.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old December 5th 05, 05:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Healing purrs for your friend, and peaceful purrs for Nutmeg to smooth her
walk along the Bridge. It's never easy...the dear cat must have been sorely
needed on earth for her to have stayed here so long before going into
retirement!

Blessed be,
Baha

Old December 5th 05, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Norm" wrote in message
Received the following from a longtime friend
"My sad news is that last night about 10:30 p.m. my little baby
girl.. NUTMEG..at 23 1/2 years.... died peacefully and as quiet as she
was in life...lying by the wb/stove. Brooklyn was lying nearby!!!!! She
will be terribly missed.
Yesterday,earlier in the day Janice dug a hole, down near the
stream, and even though it snowed here last evening i will bury her
today."

Our deepest sympthy to you and your family for the loss of such a long time
and well loved member of the family.
Our purrs and prayers go out to you and Nutmeg.
Charleen

Old December 6th 05, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Norm wrote:

Received the following from a longtime friend (her previous cat,
Cinnamon, also died at 23yo):

"My sad news is that last night about 10:30 p.m. my little baby
girl.. NUTMEG..at 23 1/2 years.... died peacefully and as quiet as she
was in life...lying by the wb/stove. Brooklyn was lying nearby!!!!! She
will be terribly missed.
Yesterday,earlier in the day Janice dug a hole, down near the
stream, and even though it snowed here last evening i will bury her
today."

Purrs and gentle headbutts for Nutmeg's family. We'll light a candle in
her memory.
Julie, Hobbes, Selena, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus

Old December 6th 05, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Healing purrs on the way for your broken hearts.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos