Recommend a good cat brush/comb?

Old April 16th 10, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Default Recommend a good cat brush/comb?

Arthur Shapiro wrote:
In article , MLB wrote:

Be sure to let us know how you manage getting the cats to TED. That
could be quite a story. MLB

Well, I grabbed Calico and got both of 'em in! Calico was so upset that she
soaked the carrier and me once I got her out. That's OK.

Watermelon, at the age of 15, has gained a couple pounds in the recent past,
which is really bizarre. He's now 18 pounds. He was just going to have a
couple shots, but his skin had started to break out - he's horribly sensitive
to fleas - so it turned into a full-fledged visit with cortisone shots.

Calico has been throwing up a lot, and they ran another thyroid test to see if
the Tapazole dosage might have to be increased. Otherwise, A-OK.

They both have heart murmurs, which have stayed constant and not gotten worse,
I was told.

I clipped Calico's nails and back home they went. Pretty uneventful, and she
forgave me quickly once inside.

Art

Poor Calico, it's so undignified to wet your (daddy's) pants. I'm glad
she forgave you for making her do it.
Watermelon sounds like a hunk. Sending purrs that they will all be back
to normal and not have to do that again for a while. Purrs also that
WM's skim clears up after the shot. Best wishes. MLB
Old April 18th 10, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_3_]

On Apr 15, 8:38*am, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

The Zoom Groom is good. *It will not deal with mats but sweeps up any loose
hair in its long rubber fingers (even if you think your cat hasn't got any,
it has)

Believe me I am always stunned now much loose hair comes off the cats
with the Zoom Groom even when they're not moulting-it's the only thing
Dunzi will let me touch her with- she hisses at all other brushes-
Sarsi loves it to the extent I have to keep in locked away otherwise
if it's out, I'll be reading or something and I'll feel a paw on my
knee and look down to see Sarsi holding it in her mouth and giving me
her best adorable and hopeful expression.

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs