Rosie is an absolute dear

Old November 10th 03, 09:30 PM
Jo Firey

Default Rosie is an absolute dear

Rosie is growing up to be the most amazing cat. She has decided that I need taken
care of and is doing her best. When I use the bathroom, she comes in and
demonstrated proper litter box use. She joins me in the bathtub and sits or lies
down on any parts that aren't underwater. Tries to show me how to lick off that nasty
water.

I didn't sleep well last night. Sore joints. So I got up the usual time, took my
medicine and an extra pain pill and went back to bed. She checked on me often. And
stayed curled up on me most of the time. None of her usual pat the eyelids to see it
they will open stuff. Finally when I decided to get up and started to stretch, she
washed my "paws" for me. Licked between the fingers and chewed on the nails just
like she does her own.

Charlie thinks she's a spoiled brat, but I know better.

Jo

--
"Dogs may have kept us company on the hunt, but it was the cats who
insisted we invent houses and discover fire." -- Khiem Tran

Old November 10th 03, 10:37 PM
polonca12000

Awww, that is lovely! I'm so happy you are being taken care of.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Jo Firey" wrote in message
Rosie is growing up to be the most amazing cat. She has decided that I

need taken
care of and is doing her best. snip

Old November 11th 03, 03:51 AM
Takayuki

"Jo Firey" wrote:
I didn't sleep well last night. Sore joints. So I got up the usual time, took my
medicine and an extra pain pill and went back to bed. She checked on me often. And
stayed curled up on me most of the time. None of her usual pat the eyelids to see it
they will open stuff. Finally when I decided to get up and started to stretch, she
washed my "paws" for me. Licked between the fingers and chewed on the nails just
like she does her own.

She's such a good nurse cat! It's so funny how she groomed your
"paws". I think it's fascinating how Betty spreads her paws to wash
the in-between bits (though it's annoying when she does it when she's
on my lap so that all her weight is on three paws). She never grooms
me though.

Old November 11th 03, 05:31 AM
Marina

"Jo Firey" wrote
Rosie is growing up to be the most amazing cat. She has decided that I

need taken
care of and is doing her best.

snip cute behaviour

Aww, what a good little care-taker she is! Give her a scritch from me for
being such a good girl.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 11th 03, 04:45 PM
Susan M

"Jo Firey" wrote in message
Rosie is growing up to be the most amazing cat. She has decided that I

need taken
care of and is doing her best.

Awwww - what a total sweetheart. She is a very special kitty indeed.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old November 11th 03, 07:58 PM
polonca12000

Welcome back, Elizabeth! I'm so glad Karahi is helping you brush your teeth,
that is so important
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Elizabeth" wrote in message
That is SO sweet!!! Karahi always comes into the bathroom to help me

brush
my teeth in the morning. She just sits on the loo seat and gives me verbal
instructions and tries to lick water off the edge of the bath. Most

helpful
of course.

Glad you have such a good nurse.

Elizabeth
Penang & Karahi

Old November 16th 03, 07:09 PM
SUQKRT

In article , "Jo Firey"
wrote:

Charlie thinks she's a spoiled brat, but I know better.

Jo

Awwww! She sounds wonderful.
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette