PING Marina

Old March 2nd 04, 11:19 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Default PING Marina

Now look here! You are really going to have to control Frank ;-)

His effect on Waffles is now beyond the pale. In her attempts to be beautiful
for her favourite Finn, she has given herself the feline equivalent of a
"Brazilian" ;-)

She has no fur left on her nether regions... it's been groomed off...

Have a word with that cat of yours, will you ;-)

Cheers, helen s
(sighing... Waffles is overgrooming again...)

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old March 3rd 04, 03:06 AM
Victor Martinez

(sighing... Waffles is overgrooming again...)

Luna's been doing that lately. What causes Waffles to do it? Besides
Frank I mean...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 3rd 04, 05:03 AM
Marina

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote
Now look here! You are really going to have to control Frank ;-)
His effect on Waffles is now beyond the pale. In her attempts to be

beautiful
for her favourite Finn, she has given herself the feline equivalent of a
"Brazilian" ;-)

I will give him a vey stern talking-to, pointing out that it is the inner
beauty and not the outer finery (or lack thereof) that he should take notice
of in a woman. He should never demand that a lady put herself to a lot of
trouble and possibly danger just to look good for him. Believe me, his ears
will burn for a week! /

She has no fur left on her nether regions... it's been groomed off...

A contrite Frank and a sympathetic Nikki are sending their best healing and
soothing purrs to Waffles. Is Marble upsetting her again? Frank is prepared
to come over and set the young man straight.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 3rd 04, 06:50 AM
Tish S

Victor Martinez wrote in message ...
(sighing... Waffles is overgrooming again...)

Luna's been doing that lately. What causes Waffles to do it? Besides
Frank I mean...

I don't know about Waffles (or Luna), but my MIL's cat, Ginger (guess
what colour she is!) does it as part of an allergic reaction (as near
as we can tell) to grass pollen or something similar. My MIL lives in
a small country town, so the vet there doesn't have the latest,
up-to-date equipment, so can't do all the necessary testing to
finalize the diagnosis, but that's their best estimate on what they
can test for.

HTH
Tish
Old March 3rd 04, 08:48 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Luna's been doing that lately. What causes Waffles to do it? Besides
Frank I mean...

Beacuse she can ;-) Who knows what goes on in the dim receses of a feline
brain. I think she & Marble are having a stand-off periodically and when that
starts, I think she begins over grooming and once she starts.. Other than that,
she's healthy and well-balanced. She's not showing other signs of stress at
all.

Cheers, helen s

Old March 3rd 04, 08:49 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Shmogg overgrooms his belly. Has done since he decided to own me, some 14
years ago. He's otherwise healthy, doesn't have any dermatological problems
and is about as unstressed as I can makehim without getting rid of Fluffy
(and he overgroomed before Fluffy came on to the scene, so I doubt that
would help anyway).

I just figure that its just one of those things Shmogg does, and leave him
be. He doesn't seem to be suffering or causing himself any harm.

That seems to be it with Waffles. She's otherwise well and has no skin
problems.

Cheers, helen s

Old March 3rd 04, 08:50 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

I don't know about Waffles (or Luna), but my MIL's cat, Ginger (guess
what colour she is!) does it as part of an allergic reaction (as near
as we can tell) to grass pollen or something similar. My MIL lives in
a small country town, so the vet there doesn't have the latest,
up-to-date equipment, so can't do all the necessary testing to
finalize the diagnosis, but that's their best estimate on what they
can test for.

Certainly with Waffles, no allergies - I've had her to the vet before now.

Cheers, helen s

Old March 3rd 04, 08:51 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

I will give him a vey stern talking-to, pointing out that it is the inner
beauty and not the outer finery (or lack thereof) that he should take notice
of in a woman. He should never demand that a lady put herself to a lot of
trouble and possibly danger just to look good for him. Believe me, his ears
will burn for a week! /

heh ;-) Don't be too hard on him, will you, or I'll never here the last of it
from you-know-how. I don't fancy some un-asked-for acupuncture treatment ;-)

A contrite Frank and a sympathetic Nikki are sending their best healing and
soothing purrs to Waffles. Is Marble upsetting her again? Frank is prepared
to come over and set the young man straight.

Possibly. I think it's one of these things where once she starts overgrooming,
she finds it difficult to control it. Sort of like me with chocolate I think...

Cheers, helen s

Old March 4th 04, 08:38 AM
polonca12000

Purrs and best wishes for Waffles to stop overgrooming,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote in
message ...
snip She has no fur left on her nether regions... it's been groomed

Old March 4th 04, 08:03 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Purrs and best wishes for Waffles to stop overgrooming,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Thanks

Cheers, helen s

Ping: Marina Stacey Cat anecdotes 1 February 23rd 04 04:35 AM
Ping Stacey Marina Cat anecdotes 1 December 14th 03 02:37 PM
PING Pam S. Marina Cat anecdotes 9 October 27th 03 03:08 PM