Picture Needs a Caption

Old February 19th 05, 03:53 AM
Cheryl

On Fri 18 Feb 2005 10:42:07p, Seanette Blaylock wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

Cheryl had some very interesting
things to say about Picture Needs a Caption:

What a fun thread! I have one that needs a caption. I put
a reference to Freddy Kruger.

http://tinyurl.com/48w9d

"Whooooa!! EXCELLENT nip, dude. Those greeblings are some really
wild colors, aren't they?"

LOL! I love that! I hope I can put all these on Yahoo! lest I have to
put it elsewhere. When I took that pic I couldn't think of a caption.
I love all of yours (newsgroup yours)

--
Cheryl
Old February 19th 05, 06:41 PM
SuzQ

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On Thu 17 Feb 2005 08:52:06p, CatNipped wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

OK, just took another picture of Sammy just a few minutes ago.
She has such an interesting expression on her face I know it
deserves a special caption, but I can't think of one now. Can
anyone help? http://www.possibleplaces.com/sammy/

Hugs,

CatNipped

"How DARE you!"

Yep! That's exactly what I thought she looked like she was saying, but
how
dare I what?

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Cheryl

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

I was Thinking He said what?!

Old February 19th 05, 06:46 PM
Nan

She looks like a queen looking down her nose at a lesser being.

We are not amused!
Old February 19th 05, 09:47 PM
PatM

Love the picts Cheryl! Especially the full on close-up of Bonnie and
the syncchronized bird watching! grin It kinda looks like you have
an outdoor cat cage and if so I was wondering how that works for you?
PatM

Old February 20th 05, 08:12 PM
Cheryl

On Sat 19 Feb 2005 04:47:47p, PatM wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
roups.com):

Love the picts Cheryl! Especially the full on close-up of
Bonnie and the syncchronized bird watching! grin It kinda
looks like you have an outdoor cat cage and if so I was
wondering how that works for you? PatM

I originally did that for Shadow (RB). I wanted him to be happy for
his last little time here. It worked out well, he and Shamrock
learned how to use the flap on the glass panel insert. But Shamrock
climbed the mesh and I had to figure out how to enclose the top. He
still climbs it, but I might not open it up this year due to the
kittens. Scarlett is so small she might be able to squeeze through
the posts up against the house. I need to take the whole thing down
this spring in order to clean the deck (above it) any way.

--
Cheryl
Old February 21st 05, 03:05 AM
Stormin Mormon

How dare you wear that housecoat after 11 AM!
How dare you offer me dry catfood!
How dare you make a tuna sandwich and not offer me one!
How dare you suggest I stop scratching the sofa!

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Old February 21st 05, 03:05 AM
Stormin Mormon

"You call that a toupee? We are not ammused."
"You shouldn't had that second drink"
"Seriously, you look fine with a piece of toast in your beard".

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

OK, just took another picture of Sammy just a few minutes ago.
She has such an interesting expression on her face I know it
deserves a special caption, but I can't think of one now. Can
anyone help? http://www.possibleplaces.com/sammy/

Picture For Pericles CatNipped Cat anecdotes 0 February 3rd 05 02:58 AM
Robin's picture LOL Cat anecdotes 14 June 18th 04 06:11 AM
picture of Spitty... Lee Frette Cat health & behaviour 12 January 28th 04 01:45 AM
I found a picture Karen Cat anecdotes 2 November 27th 03 05:08 AM
Spook, an effurywun, here is our Mr. Lenny picture and page fourcats Cat community 7 July 27th 03 08:26 PM