We Met in Sydney

Old December 3rd 05, 06:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default We Met in Sydney

I have finally uploaded a couple of pictures from our meeting in Sydney. I
have put pictures in Catslaves but also in my Yahoo albumn. You can see the
picture that Dave took of us as well as a picture of Joel and Cary at:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/julie_...9BEBTwHH4EG _

or

http://tinyurl.com/allr6

I'll be uploading additional photos over the next week or two - I have to
sort through 565 photos and find the best. I'll let you know as I post
pictures of our Sydney trip.

Julie

Old December 3rd 05, 06:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Julie Cook" wrote in message
. ..
I have finally uploaded a couple of pictures from our meeting in Sydney. I
have put pictures in Catslaves but also in my Yahoo albumn. You can see

the
picture that Dave took of us as well as a picture of Joel and Cary at:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/julie_...9BEBTwHH4EG _

or

http://tinyurl.com/allr6

I'll be uploading additional photos over the next week or two - I have to
sort through 565 photos and find the best. I'll let you know as I post
pictures of our Sydney trip.

Julie

Great pictures! Cary has really grown in the last seven months since I saw
him.

Joy

Old December 3rd 05, 08:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Yoj" wrote in message
m...
Great pictures! Cary has really grown in the last seven months since I
saw
him.

Joy

And doesn't he look like a little angel? Not at all the way Vicky would have
us believe in her stories vbeg
Julie

Old December 3rd 05, 01:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Julie Cook wrote:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/julie_...9BEBTwHH4EG _

Carie is a cutie!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 3rd 05, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Julie Cook wrote:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/julie_...9BEBTwHH4EG _

Carie is a cutie!

--
Victor M. Martinez

And a red-head to boot! Watch out!
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

Old December 3rd 05, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

The pic of Joel and Cary is adorable and I really love seeing the "We
met" pics.
Very much looking forward to the rest of the pics of your trip,
Polonca and Soncek

Old December 4th 05, 05:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Julie Cook" wrote:
I have finally uploaded a couple of pictures from our meeting in Sydney. I
have put pictures in Catslaves but also in my Yahoo albumn. You can see the
picture that Dave took of us as well as a picture of Joel and Cary at:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/julie_...9BEBTwHH4EG _

Thank you for the wonderful pictures. How neat that you all met!

Old December 6th 05, 12:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Great pics. Looks like you had a great trip.
Suz&Spicey

we met (Sydney) Tish Silberbauer Cat anecdotes 12 May 7th 05 08:09 PM
I'm outa here! Yoj Cat anecdotes 13 April 4th 05 02:30 PM
looking for cats & their owners in Chatswood, Sydney, Australia Ed Wilkinson Cat community 0 October 29th 04 01:53 AM
Tee hee...My Honey and Joe Kitty TBird Cat anecdotes 274 May 11th 04 08:45 PM
Happy Easter Everyone! Kajikit Cat anecdotes 16 April 13th 04 04:46 PM